Best Groups?

I need support… so I wanted to start with groups or something, I also want something that will prove attendance, I just prefer it that way. Please… I went 5 months and messed up and apparently my way didn’t work so now to try a different way. TIA

2 Likes

Good seeing you again Amanda! Welcome back :innocent:

I’ve participated in a few different groups. They all have a different feel, depending on the participants and the program. The one thing I’ve learned is keep searching until you find a place you really feel at home - and that will be your group.

There’s some online options here:
Online meeting resources

And a good range of options here too (both in person and online):
Resources for our recovery

Never stop searching, never give up: you’re a good person who deserves a safe, sober life where you can be your full self.

2 Likes

Thank you Matt! Just reading your message made me tear up. I could be being to hard on myself but I greatly appreciate your kind words.

2 Likes

Hi Amanda Lynn, have you tried intherooms.com? They have all types of meetings and groups. I prefer the woman in recovery meetings which includes all types of addictions. They also have a group called soul sisters and there’s a lot of wonderful woman supporting each other.

1 Like