Best part of being Dad

Great photos! Beautiful family. We planted our first cherry tree this year! Can’t wait for when it starts producing. Hope it does well in our area. Also have a plum, pear, honey crisp apple planted. My little guy wants the cherries to grow right NOW lol

1 Like

It’s nice, but I wish cherries weren’t just a one harvest fruit.

That’s a lot of love right there in one picture. Your heart must be full :two_hearts: Any twins or are they all singletons? Wait. Singlesons.

1 Like

Best part of being a dad is that I’m also there mum.xoxo I’m mum and dad all rolled into one,so I get double the love .
#keeping it positive.:facepunch:

2 Likes

#2 and #3 are Identical twins. It is absolutely great!

1 Like

OMG!!! Those faces are so cute!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, Cate! They took my wife and my best features and left the rest.

1 Like

Yay! Have you been before?
They’re soooooo cute!

3 Likes

:joy: Rachel and I have been a couple times each. The boys have never been. It’s been over 10 years since we last went.

Ever done a cruise with them? It’s on my bucket list for us to take the little man. Debated Disney cruise.

1 Like

I’ve heard that disney cruises are awesome, yet expensive. Cruises right now are not a recommended vacation though, due to coronavirus. There have been a bunch off the western US coast that are being quarantined. People cant leave the ship. Their vacation has been extended by over a week now.

1 Like

Been on one cruise just with Rachel. Wouldnt go until the boys were a lot older.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be waiting a few years out because of the virus, and also when he’s a bit older to enjoy. I heard about the quarantines; some Canadians too so I guess were not immune despite our super powers lol

1 Like

How’d he do with the haircut? Ella will be getting one soon. Liam is a long way off lol

1 Like

Awwwwww :heart_eyes: He looks adorable in all of them :heart:

1 Like

Wasnt there for it. I was at work. I think he did pretty well though. He held a toy and the chairs were race cars. Its was a pretty swanky baby haircut place.

1 Like

Ok dad of boys @DungeonMaster . thoughts on Star Wars for a 4 year old? My little guy is hearing about it at school. He’s singing about Darth Vader’s light “saver” lol. Have your youngest watched any? Or too mature for littles? It’s been forever since I’ve seen any. I was probably 5 when I watched it though. We have Disney+ and he’s seen a Lego Star Wars this weekend and even that seems to be a bit much…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s to bad, there isn’t like any blood. Or swearwords. I havnt watched it in forever but if he sits enjoys I don’t think it’s to inappropriate

![KIMG3377|455x500]

(upload://jy1OMqEiIDFRgqX2i3qkaXvWHQS.jpeg) for a while I wasn’t the greatest dad, I was always here and I always stepped up. But I could of been so much better, now I’m finally on the right track and I can’t wait to be the best dad to these two beautiful girls. I need to show them how a father is spoce to be, how a woman should be treated, how to never let anyone let them down. I’m grateful god is pointing me in the right direction.

4 Likes

My 4 year old has watched the first 6. He was semi interested in them. I think it’s appropriate enough.

1 Like