Best part of being Dad

We’re expecting at least another foot this week.

Seattle right?

Man, I love this thread! Helps with my maternal baby crazies!

It’s been a while since I’ve seen pics of the boys. Jack was still a newborn when last I saw pictures. He’s growing so fast! Haha, and his hair is getting a tiny bit lighter.

Glad to see you feeling more comfortable sharing these things with us brother! Keep them coming!

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks, Megan! Life has been crazy lately, but at least the forum is stabilizing.

Makes a man weak, being a dad is like the best job ever!

9 Likes

Being a Dad makes you more of a man!

3 Likes

Do you guys have Rocky Rococo’s? They have a good heart shaped pizza

No, never heard of it. Good?

Yes. I guess its more of a midwest pizza chain. 8961736_Qe5dkaas3vpl_2E5eHfzH__6s4L0QgRC3l3ga363-Nk

2 Likes

Thats cool. Its own little heart shaped pizza box, so classic!

You can actually get the samething only full size

1 Like

Its almost here! We wont bring him to a Brewers game yet. Butt we’ll pay half the price and let him have lots of fun at a single A team!

1 Like

It’s new. We are stoked. Having 5 boys means that we are a Costco family.

I love baseball, i grew up playing baseball. I stopped playing when I entered HS because of smoking weed and drinking. After HS i quit smoking weed but kept drinking and was able to find my way into mens softball which I played until I was 42 and drank heavily for those years. After the birth of my 2nd son I couldnt make time for it anymore. Now both of my boys are 12 and 9 and love baseball. Because of my sobreity Im able to get out there again, throw around a ball and teach them what I know, not enough, but it helps. If I was still drinking I wouldn’t have the drive, energy or desire to do this. I know its shitty. But now its fantastic. That is the best part of being a Dad. Being able to hang with my boys and teach them something. I love it.

6 Likes

It’s like the Jackson 5! They already have the rockstar life down considering how many TV’s they have broken

1 Like

Then I just have to hope that they make enough money to support how many guitars they smash!

1 Like

Your boys are so amazingly gorgeous!! They look like happy boys too. You are truly blessed.

1 Like

Thanks! They’re pretty happy. They always have someone to play with and we try to do fun things with them frequently. I enjoy my boys, aside from the times where they are freaking out, hurting each other or breaking things.

1 Like

I always thought I was born to be a mother from a very young age, sadly not sure if I can although probably best for that time in my life given my horrible life in addiction, my sister is preparing to start her 3rd round of ivf she is the most deserving person she is a Kindergarten teacher and ive never met a better heart… thank you for sharing your beautiful children i adore this so much!

2 Likes

Thank you! We are very blessed, even with how busy they are!

1 Like