Best part of being Dad

You are going to seriously regret that tambourine. I can just feel it.

@Charlie_C, it’s so good to see pictures from the wedding! That was the one you were working so hard at sobriety for, yes? You both look like you were having a blast, but there is something extra special about your face. Amazing!

1 Like

Lordy, Bennett is what cheesecake would be in human form. So cute and full of cheese!

I agree with the miniature yous comment. I’m not sure your wife gave birth to that brood or if you just had yourself cloned 72639 times.

2 Likes

@beyondmythoughts Hahaha! Yeah, a bunch of mini-me’s. You guys are so right! Cheesecake is a great comparison. He’s just that good!

1 Like

We’ve definitely had worse toys in our house. So far, it’s been forgotten. The possessed devil toys that turn on in the middle of the night are the worst.

1 Like

Are you creating a small army? :eyes::joy:

Trying to take over the world! :rofl: No. Just trying to form a boy band of all brothers.

2 Likes

LOL! :joy: I’m sure you can do better than the Jonas brothers

1 Like

Duh! I’ve got 5 of them! We will be the Backstreet Boys/N*Sync/Jackson 5 of families, without the drama though.

1 Like

No drama and no abuse! I hope we all get VIP passes to their first sold out concert!

2 Likes

They are blonde, let’s call them Hanson + 2

2 Likes

Yeah man… those random “hahaha I love you” toys that come on out of nowhere creep me the hell out.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: yess! You can be the general manager :tipping_hand_woman:t3:‍♀️

1 Like

Do not let that ruffian anywhere near children. It’d be better to have Lindsay Lohans parents be their manager.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s like giving my 3 year old a plugged in toaster while taking a bath. I think Rachel would make an amazing manager. She is an ultra planner. I would just be the dad riding along.

1 Like

:joy::joy: oh no, well we definitely don’t want that. Sorry @Englishd, we will have to find a different role for you…Rachel is the new GM!

2 Likes

And you’d be more than the dad riding along! You’d offer emotional, mental, and physical support! All necessary :hugs:

1 Like

I’m amazed they’re all sitting so still, even with samples.

1 Like

No AC?! Gawd that sucks. What kind of car? Do you know why the ac doesn’t work?

1 Like

The compressor clutch went out. It’s something I could possibly fix myself, but time and worry that I’ll screw it up stops me. Sending it to a mechanic stops me because I know it’ll cost me like $400 for a part that is $100.

Have you YouTubed it? I drove for months without ac because I thought it would be expensive. Part was 50 bucks and took me about 15 minutes to swap out the blower in me Honda.