Bible verses for Motivation and Knowledge

Through the tender mercy of our God, with which the Dayspring from on high has visited us; to give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
Luke 1:78-79

5 Likes

“You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you.”
Isiah 26:3

4 Likes

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12

2 Likes

Psalm 142:6-7

Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
for they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name.
Then the righteous will gather about me
because of your goodness to me.

3 Likes

Fabulous verses thank you for posting them I really like psalm 3:1 hope your day is awesome b well

So many people are blind to this verse or just choose to ignore it professing to be a follower of christ but live in willful sin and have zero conviction about it.they believe the rehearsed prayer(found nowhere in scripture)they said at a alter call is enough and a get out off hell free card completely ignoring REPENTANCE.it breaks my heart.praise God you see the truth in his word may God bless you in all you do congratulations on 30 days brother in christ

A great verse… :+1:

1 Like

‭Jude 1:20-21 NLT‬
[20] But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, [21] and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you eternal life. In this way, you will keep yourselves safe in God’s love.

2 Likes