Bible verses for Motivation and Knowledge

I understand many here are of different beliefs and I am in no way trying to convert anyone from any religious or non religious views. But as Adults please let me share aome verses that help/helped me through the toughest of times. Please dont hate upon them and if you have negative comments please just read them as a proverb and try relate it to yourselves. As i said I got comfort from these… others may not. We all have different eays of coping. Thanks Dan

53 Likes

Philippians 4 verse 13

23 Likes

Sorry pictures dont seem to want to upload on either web or app.

@Zeus Thanks for creating this topic! Looking forward to seeing some of your favorites scriptures! :smile: Try a different browser (chrome) that worked for me last time. Blessings! :cross: :cross: :cross: :pray::pray::pray::confetti_ball::tada::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::confetti_ball::tada::ok_hand::ok_hand::v::v::v:

9 Likes

Since your posts still have “uploading” in them, I’m guessing that you posted before the image was done being uploaded.

2 Likes

Galatians 3 before a morning of gold prospecting to "clear my head❤

17 Likes

2 Chronicles 20 v 9
I am sure we have all felt the pangs of pain in our various different stages of trying to become sober!

9 Likes

These are two psalms I was singing Acapella yes i know one is too high and the other is too low but hey…

James 5:13
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

https://goo.gl/photos/cedVoGtZSuVY5NFt7

https://goo.gl/photos/tDuB3LEwbWBCzyoW6

7 Likes

Yeah i waited for them.to get to 100% and waited and waited then one fave me a warning saying it was greater than 3mb so i scaled them all.fown and did them again, worked straight up this time. Thank you :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Zeus That’s a really nice view! Very relaxing! Blessings! :smile::sparkling_heart::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::v:

3 Likes

John 11:43
Now when He had said these things, He cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!” And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.”

I love this verse becuase it reminds me that even those who are saved and accepted Christ and born again they are still not yet freed of the bondage of their past life. Jesus says to his disciples to free Lazarus of his hands so he can reach for a better life, his feet so he can walk into new territory and claim and to remove the cloth from his face so that he can see the promise of prosperity that God has given him, and to have the vision to see a new path for his life.

For me this verse reminds me to seek help and be receptive to others because we are incapable fo freeing ourselves. It shows me how I can be a better son, husband, father, businessman, believer, and disciple by listening and accepting feedback from others. The graveclothes are remnants of a past life that hold you back from doing anything. Bound we can do nothing but once we are freed of the bondage of our addictions we can finally overcome and reap God’s blessings.

20 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like

Dont know any bible versus even though i read the bible but jesus went 40 days and 40 nights fought temptation i truly believe that anyone is capable of this accomplishment. If they really wanted it.

10 Likes

I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me and heard my cry. 2He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. 3He put a new song in my mouth.
The 40th Psalm of David, verses 1-3

12 Likes

Posted this before. It’s a good one. And I really love Romans 8. The whole chapter!

20 Likes

I love this post!! I picked my screen name 126 days ago because knew that if I trusted God completely he’d forgive and help me

4 Likes

Amen. I created this thread over a year ago now and it is lovely to read others are receiving Gods help and encouragement from his Holy word.

4 Likes

“Good deeds erase bad deeds”.

1 Like

Proverbs 15:15 - “For the despondent, every day brings trouble; for the happy heart, life is a continual feast.”

10 Likes