Bible verses for Motivation and Knowledge

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
Matthew 23:25-26

1 Like
1 Like

Proverbs 22:3 (KJV) A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

3 Likes

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
Matthew 23:27-28

1 Like

Don’t be afraid of anyone! Everything hidden will be found out, and every secret will be known.
Matthew 10

3 Likes

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers. Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff that the wind blows away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
Psalm 1

2 Likes

Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.”
Mark 5:36

3 Likes

Hey Autumn, it’s midnight where I’m at, while I wait for someone to come pick up the carpet i tore out of my house. Plus, sick from candy binging. So, I’m not as clear headed as I normally ought to be.

I’m just going to free write here. God is not magic. He doesn’t just will something to be and it is, because he says it is so. God lives by eternal laws that he understands so perfectly that he does not stray from them. Those eternal laws are scientific, and mathematical. The world was not truly created in 6 days, but in 6 periods of time that God separated. Because God works by scientific methods (most that are far too advanced for our minds to yet comprehend), we can see patterns in things. Thus as the Book of Mormon prophet Alma said, “All things denote that there is a God.” It may seem like a mysterious occurrence, but its just great science at work.

Hopefully that makes sense.

1 Like

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

4 Likes

Only a few of you were in places of power, and not many of you came from important families.
But God chose the foolish things of this world to put the wise to shame. He chose the weak things of this world to put the powerful to shame.
I Corinthians 1

2 Likes

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

3 Likes

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

4 Likes

This is great I like it

2 Likes

My biggest motivation since I started 30 days ago: “Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.” 1 John 2:6

I desperately want to be more like him.

2 Likes

This is my support Bible verse right here.

Do you not know?
have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the Earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths will grow tired and weary,
and young men stumbled and fall;
but those who Hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40: 28-31

That is inspiring never thought of it like that. Wow that opened my eyes!

Great verse I’m loving this topic

2 Likes

John chapter 19 vs 30 … IT IS FINISHED

2 Likes