Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

I know it is pointless, but I really hate that I can’t “get back” from a period of binge eating quickly. Like I have not binge eaten for 5 days, which is good, and although I am not weighing myself I know in my heart I cannot have lost the fat from a week of binge eating so quickly. With drinking, after 5 days I felt like I was back to “normal” (well, unseen long term affects aside). I just find it frustrating and discouraging. I guess I have to try and shift my perspective to healthy eating behaviours and have patience. Easier said than done.

3 Likes

Day 92 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No binge today …so happy and keeping my mind of the other habits so a win win x

2 Likes

Day 93 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great job! One day at a time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tomorrow it will be a week of no binging! Today I ate a burger with a friend, it was delicious, but I ate it and didn’t binge on anything else after. My husband even brought home two eclairs this evening but I said no in case the sugar triggered a binge.

3 Likes

This is amazing, Tyler! I know exactly what you mean and what you’re talking about. Not many ppl are this lucky to experience such huge mind shift. It’s very unique.
I had the same. First with alcohol addiction, later with my ed. What’s the best is that once you understand to yourself and have this mind blowing shift of mind, it gets much easier. No more of using willpower :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Great job so far! Keep up the good work!

Day 94 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So awesome @Aleyadaisey

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 95 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 96 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 97 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I start, being accountable. Day two done.

2 Likes

Good job! One day at a time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 98 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am happy because I have even eaten the odd ‘treat’ and it hasn’t triggered a binge. Nearly at two weeks.

4 Likes

Day three completed. Good night all :sunflower:

2 Likes

Day 99 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes