Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Stud !!! Tomorrow is triple digits !! So totally cool !!!

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 100 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations !!! :slightly_smiling_face::rainbow::sunflower:

SO Awesome @Aleyadaisey

:tada:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m happy about how far I’ve come. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Super congratulations! What do u think is helping u to not binge?

1 Like

Finished day 5, snacks okay but no binge :relieved:

3 Likes

Thanks! I started working with a sponsor and that is helping me to be accountable. Other than that, making sure I try to keep myself busy, and exercising, and a balanced diet for the most part. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great job so far! Keep it up! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 101 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face: And for those of you who have posted your streaks on this thread, I’m so proud of you all. Keep up the good work. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How is the sponsor going? I have a sponsor for drinking, just finished Step 5. I wonder how it works for ED, I don’t really harm others with my binge eating.

It is going pretty good. The idea of it for EDs is that if you have harmed anyone prior to your eating disorder it leaves you feeling guilty, thus leading you to your eating disorder behaviors. In order to recover from it, you need to make amends to the people you have harmed prior to your eating disorder to lift the guilt. There’s more to it than that, the rest of the steps are similar to the Alcoholics Anonymous model but it’s Overeaters Anonymous.

2 Likes

I see. I wonder if doing the steps for AA will help with the binge eating as a side effect. Would be nice.

2 Likes

Finishing day 6.

2 Likes

Day 102 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 103 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Doing great @Aleyadaisey
I am at 2 weeks 2 days, and have managed to navigate some times when I wanted to binge or starve.

3 Likes

Great job! And thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 8 done.

3 Likes