Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

@Jana1988 how are you doing? Have you tried anything different for your evenings?
I brought cheese home today, had four spoonfuls of the gorgonzola, and put the rest in the fridge outside the house. It is a little safer out there. I almost ordered Stroopwafels, (for guests, cough, cough), thinking I could have just half of one, and then thought through that story, which is exactly that I would eat all of them… most likely in a very short period of time…
Looking good w your running!

1 Like

Massive congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

Day 201 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are you still attending meetings?

1 Like

Hello, i get out of control eating junk food sometimes. I’ve been eating clean for 7 days so far. Didn’t think it was a big issue until I struggled with it. It’s hard when everyone’s eating crazy things, but I feel so much better.

4 Likes

Not as often but I have a therapist and it’s working quite well for me, and I have pretty much semi recovered in the sense I feel more neutral around food. I think I’m on the right path. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 200 days Aleya Daisy :clap:
That’s so awesome. Great job.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s amazing. I am really happy for you.
:orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a very difficult thing to achieve. I am so so happy for you! :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Day 202 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 203 : No binge today. How was everyone’s 4th of July if you celebrate it? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Binge eating out of hand, weight right back up again. And more than the weight, the tired, heavy feeling is back again.
But today, 3 proper meals, no binge. Day 1

4 Likes

Is there any way I can help you? Congrats on your day one and getting it back under control.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry Flo. I wish I could help.
You got a great bunch of love over on the checking in thread. Have you checked in over there about this like we do with alcohol? Before it’s to late? Maybe you have and I just haven’t seen it. I just hate to see you struggling. Maybe some others from other there can be of help. I’m sure there’s plenty of love here too guys. :two_hearts:

I’m glad you got a positive plan for today.
Would drinking lots of water during the day help? I know when I try and loose weight or keep it off I try to drink extra water.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Day 204 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re struggling Flo. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

2 Likes