Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Great share. It can be hard to know the line between healthy behaviour, and seemingly healthy behavior with an unhealthy cause. I wish u luck to find balance.

3 Likes

I think (and I may be reading this wrong, if I am, tell me!) the panic u felt at not being able to run rang alarm bells. If the background thinking was healthy, u might feel disappointed, but that “horror” wouldn’t be there, u would want to rest to heal.
I had a similar situation of panic recently - my daughter wanted to make me icecream sundaes for me in the evening. I was so focused on the calories that I couldn’t appreciate the nice gesture. And then alarm bells rang, I was placing more importance on the calories, and my weight, than my daughter. If I don’t lose weight this week, it is ok. Making my daughter happy is more important.

4 Likes

Day 257 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 258 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 259 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 260 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 261 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 262 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 263 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 264 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 265 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 266 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Stud !! Just racking up the days !! :slightly_smiling_face::sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 267 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 268 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Going badly. Don’t know how to get out of it. Oddly I think it was triggered by seeing an overweight picture of myself. The thought of going back there repulses me but just can’t stop.

3 Likes

Day 269 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry you’re having a hard time. Can you get rid of the foods that cause the worst problem for you?
We should make a thread where we post what’s messing us up on the honor system, that we will be true to the “accountability” cause.
Yikes. “I’ve eaten 28 stroopwafels and getting ready to eat five more… “
It would be hard for me to list them one at a time on an open message forum. :thinking:
The several times I thought about asking for help I’ve backed off.
As has been discussed before it can be a problem because it can’t be NONE. As far as food. Hope you are soon turned around.

5 Likes

Day 270 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes