Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Day 55 : No binge today. Feeling great. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan, Lulu! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 56 : No binge today. Feeling great. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 57 : No binge today. Feeling good. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I wasnā€™t able to watch the super bowl because we donā€™t have cable tv. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The game didnā€™t have the outcome I was hoping for. But I was able to stick to my plan and make it to Day 30. Thank you for thinking of me!

2 Likes

Day 58 : No binge today. Feeling ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 31. Itā€™s been a few years since I made it to Day 31. Grateful.

3 Likes

Fantastic job! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 59 : No binge today. Feeling good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 60 : No binge today. Feeling great. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

My friend texted to tell me my girl scout cookie order is ready. I placed the order in December, before I found the gumption to restart my program. 12 boxes that I would probably have eaten in about a month, maybe 2. Hard to not feel shame about that.

1 Like

I was thinking about going through my cabinets this weekend and pulling out all the things that will not help me get where I want to go, then taking the donation to the food bank. Iā€™m hoping they will want 10 boxes of girl scout cookies also. The other two boxes are going to my daughter at college. Her favorites. Thatā€™s my plan. Thank you for asking. :blush: I think I feel ashamed because itā€™s like returning to the scene of the crime. Every year, I order the cookies, binge on the cookies. Itā€™s a pattern I was ready to repeat. But youā€™re right, Iā€™m not repeating it this year. And I can allow myself to be proud of that. Iā€™ll work on it. Thank you.

4 Likes

You got this lulu! Weā€™re here for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know this thread existed, if ever I needed a thread right now it is this one. I was thinking about a food diary. For the last 4 or 5 days I have managed to reduce my chocolate to a couple of pieces a day and replace the rest with fruit. its was just getting ridiculous bc I would eat a whole packet of chocolate digestive biscuits with just one cup of tea, there is just no need for it.

4 Likes

Welcome, Dolse! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good for you, Dolse! Small steps are still steps!

2 Likes

Day 61 : No binge today. Feeling great. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Been wanting to weigh in on your Girl Scouts cookies thing. Not sure if the Girl Scouts will take them back now but. I love Girl Scout cookies too. Last year I was asking the Girl Scouts what was their favorite cookies? Then I bought that box and gave it to her. The face was priceless. I did that about 5 or 6 times last year because I figured I would have bought that many boxes anyway. Maybe make a a reason and show the the box hasnā€™t been tampered with and give it to a random Girl Scout selling cookies. Youā€™ll feel pretty cool after and you wonā€™t have eaten them or wasted them.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes