Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, being sick isnā€™t fun, i know that for sure. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Day 793 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 129 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Day 794 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 130 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Having a rough time around thoughts and food. But i have made this milestoneā€¦

I think i will go on a gluten free path for a while and see if i feel better.
Day 1 i havenā€™t had gluten today.

7 Likes

Amazing job Scorpn! Keep up the awesome work! :grin:

1 Like

Day 795 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 131 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 796 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 132 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 797 : No binge today. :blush:
Day 133 : No coffee today. :blush:

4 Likes

Day 798 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 134 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Today was chicken, vegetables and rice.
Still not feeling great but stomach is less upset.
So this is good.

4 Likes

Hey guys.
Iā€™m 10th day in ā€˜not eating sweetsā€™ and ā€˜and not eating after 8pmā€™ boundaries set up and so far it goes pretty well.
I figured out that a key for my success is to drop sugar and have a proper dinner instead. I already knew this before, but it seems that I have forgottenā€¦ :thinking:
Before, Iā€™d have no dinner and Iā€™d eat sweet stuff and other garbage in front of telly a lot and Iā€™d never know when to stop, so Iā€™d be basically eating until I went to bed. I taught my subconcious mind that itā€™s a way how to relax and I got in this bad habbit deep enough, that I struggled big time to break the cycle.
Now I have a proper dinner at a table while listening to jazz music :saxophone: and that helps me not to have cravings for snacking later.
The only day when I experienced cravings was a day when I felt exhausted and tired after work. That helped me to realised, that there may be days when I wonā€™t like how I feel at a moment and one way how my body will try to persuade me that I can change it and feel differently will be through food. Itā€™s always good to know the triggers.
Iā€™m now concentrating on staying on this path for at least a month to create a new eating habit and after Iā€™d like to research more about food and its benefits, like important nutritions, etc. Although I am not unsatisfied with my choice of food, I still need more of it than what Iā€™m currently having at some days, because of my highly active life.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you all are doing well :hugs:
Itā€™s nice to be back.

6 Likes

Day 799 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 135 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Youā€™re doing amazing, eating a proper dinner and using jazz music to cope with stress are wins in my book! Plus youā€™re learning your triggers so you can get a better handle on them, another big win! Keep up the good work! :blush:

3 Likes

Day 800 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 136 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your 800 days binge free Aleyadaisey.

:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Day 801 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 137 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 802 : No binge today. :blush:
Day 138 : No coffee today. :blush:

4 Likes

Day 99 not restricting

Having a hard time getting gluten free to stick. But otherwise eating healthy. And daily.
I think gluten upset my digestive system, and i feel better when i donā€™t include gluten, but i also, feel more hungry and like I need to eat more when i donā€™t have glutenā€¦

5 Likes