Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 2)

What do you think of trying to go to 204 from the 214 if you’re still there? @Scorpn

2 Likes

I will try it. Over the next week. And try to maintain instead of the up and down 10 pounds

3 Likes

It’s been a rough couple of days but I haven’t binged over it. I haven’t made the healthiest of choices every day but I have controlled portions of the crappy food and haven’t mindlessly eaten late at night while watching TV on my phone until I felt like a stuffed pig. So there’s that. Need an attitude adjustment. Really need to press in to my higher power.

8 Likes

Ten pounds in a week is a lot to lose.

I understand if you gained it in a week that it will be easier to lose than weight that’s been there awhile.

Point is try not to restrict too much?

If it takes three or four weeks that’s fine. ( nothing drastic, up or down? )

3 Likes

I agree. The weight I lose quickly never stays gone. Because it’s not about the weight. For me it’s a mental and spiritual condition that causes me to eat when I shouldn’t and more than I should to be healthy. Small, consistent changes over time seem to bring results that are sustainable. Losing and gaining weight quickly leads to long term gains for me.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Great job @Sissychris39! Keep up the good work! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello :raising_hand_woman:t4:
Just checking in. Not the easiest days lately. Besides cycling, I’m used to do long walks and lots of running, but I injured my foot and now I can walk only little bit and no running at all. So I’m finding myself feeling like if it’s not 100% me, uncomfortable and more bored than usually. That leads me to craving sugar and food generally. Perhaps because subconsciously I want to change my mood…
I’m eating bit more and definitelly more junk food than I used to. Which makes me feel bad, because without as much exercise as I’m used to, I fear weight gain.
I am sure I’ll be alright and this is such a perfect time to reflect and realise how unhealthy maybe was the amount of exercise I commited to. It’s also the reason why I’m now injured, because I get so obsessed and don’t know when to stop. I knew the risk when I was jumping up and down when doing a HIIT (high intensity interval training) just after I returned from 6 hour hike to top of a mountain. I felt that my feet need resting and still I went and did such a silly thing :roll_eyes:
When will I learn? :smile::see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t4:

At other note, is nice to see people here who’re doing well and sticking to their plan. Well done guys! You’re inspiration to me :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hanging on by a thread. I was surprised to wake up to this today.

8 Likes

Day 961 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 297 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! You’ve got this!!!

2 Likes

You did great, keep up the good work! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 962 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 298 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 963 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 299 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 14: no grazing! This is the longest time I’ve stopped grazing in a long time!

7 Likes

I’m doing better, much better, with my carb intake and am generally eating one of something instead of three. But I can’t get myself to go for a walk and always seem to have an excuse. Hopefully I will go for one today. It’s a bit overcast so cooler than it’s been.

Congrats on 14 days @Sissychris39 !

4 Likes

Great job @Sissychris39! Keep up the good work! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I did it! I went for a walk! 53 minutes with a steep hill near my house. I rested a lot going up the hill.

8 Likes

Day 965 : No binge today. :smiling_face: Didn’t check in yesterday because I got this message. I was infuriated. Seems ok now though. Hopefully I won’t get another one.

Day 301 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:
And good job @Kareness! Keep it up! :smiling_face:

5 Likes