Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1) - #2599 by crystalclear.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, the previous thread has closed. Please continue to post your recovery journey here now. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I am not sure. I will say I failed. I ate a lot in the dinner. Without needing it. Now I have acidity :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

7 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman @Jesile
@crystalclear @Kareness @Sissychris39 @Alisa @Misokatsu @Jana1988 @Scorpn and @Delaine54 Please post here, the previous thread has been closed. I will see y’all later tonight when I post on this thread again. :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Got it. Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up!

2 Likes

@Aleyadaisey Thank you for letting me know!

2 Likes

New start for an ongoing concern. Thanks.

4 Likes

Day 959 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 295 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Still doing well. There have been various events, a music festival, a local festival, a dinner at an all you can eat. But have navigated all eating “normally”.

12 Likes

Day 9: no grazing :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you very much, @Aleyadaisey :hugs::pray:t2:

1 Like

That’s amazing Sheena!! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you, Jenny! I’m looking forward to my 10 day milestone tomorrow!

5 Likes

Im feeling VERY frustrated and overwhelmed right now and all i want to do is emotionally eat. I havent caved yet but i want to. I keep telling myself that eating for the wrong reasons wont solve anything. I just have to find a technique that works for me when i get strong emotions

9 Likes

Day 960 : No binge today. You people are doing awesome, keep it up! :smiling_face:
Day 296 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

So I’m kinda a mess mentally…

I don’t want to eat because I think I am too big.
And then
I eat too much because I am afraid of being too small and becoming a target again…

So

I weighed myself at 204 (5’7)
And subconsciously overate for a week to gain 10lbs and again feel like crap. I just can’t seem to win when it comes to weight and feeling comfortable in my body. Ugh.

6 Likes

You have to have food. Food is what gives you energy and keeps you healthy. Nourishes your body.

You are afraid of becoming too small and becoming a target of lecherous men?

3 Likes

Yes.
I haven’t been a target since I put on weight from my last pregnancy. And every time I lose it and go back to 175 or something I think it’ll happen again. But I don’t think that thinking is based in reality. Just being scared from the past

I do have a fair amount of muscle mass and even when I’m “thinner” I weigh about 185 or so

2 Likes

Our replies crossed.

There has to be a happy medium somewhere and there in lies the difficulty.

You said you gained ten pounds and it made you feel crappy.

If you still have that ten pounds on you then consider trying to lose only that ten pounds.

Small steps.

Get back there snd stop losing and take a look at the situation again.

Reevaluate.

One pound at a time.
OPAAT.

I know that you have a very demanding and busy schedule. You I am sure are on your feet all day long. If you’re able to do all that without getting short of breath then that’s very good.

2 Likes