'Bout that time... ...anyone up for PLANK challenge?

The beard though Beth…

between you and @AyBee 's fro and bunny slippers I keep choking on beverages when these Bitmoji’s pop up.

:heart::heart:

4 Likes

Day 23 :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

What? I liked my Covid beard, so I kept it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Form is kind of suffering…but I’m still in it.

4 Likes

I mean, there is nothing on that sheet that says “consecutive” so…… you’re probably good :joy:

4 Likes

July 23rd :ballot_box_with_check:

5 Likes

haha! that’s the truth! I want to do it but will wait a bit, aiming for the not consecutive, doc said I had strained peroneal tendon, so don’t want to stress it out too much yet. arghhhhhhh
I am proud of all of you! You are all winners! Go Team Plank!

3 Likes

3 x 70 seconds done. :white_check_mark:
The third 70 was slooooow.
I only have a minute between them.
I’m old. :woozy_face:

8 Likes

Day 24. Dropped to my knees at 2 minutes, but kept abs totally engaged so I will put it in the win column. Plus…I’m at the gym doing other things!

7 Likes

Sweet Judy Blue Eyes!!!
Day 24
3.5 minutes :heavy_check_mark:
Thanks to Cosby, Stills, and Nash holding me up.
Is this month over yet :grimacing::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Day 24 :heavy_check_mark:

Am I doing it right??

5 Likes

Omg… I fucking tried and failed at 3 mins! Then I stupidly tried again right after… of course only lasted 2 mins.

I will try again.

5 Likes

Day 24.

Plank Schmank! How about on our birthday we only hafta plank our age…?

51 secs. Done! :joy:

Off to go pick up my new fitbit and figure it out while I eat cake… :wink: :orange_heart:

7 Likes

Birthday ???
What’s that?
:thinking:

3 Likes

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again…

Third time lucky…

Never give up…

Phew 3.5 mins
July 24th :ballot_box_with_check:

7 Likes

Birthday? Fitbit? Two of my favourite things. Tell me more!
I have a Fitbit Charge 4, the latest in a long line of Fitbits in my life. I went a couple of months without one earlier this year, which didn’t go well.
I also have a birthday almost every year. If today is yours, I hope it’s a great one. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I am in awe that you can do 3.5 minutes in one go - particularly after two other attempts in the same day. I think I would need surgery if I made myself do that.

5 Likes

I am very tenacious… I think that is why I am still alive.

It wasn’t pretty Tony, there was alot of screaming and cussing involved. I made a video of the first failed attempt, also a lot of cussing. hahaha

:joy:

6 Likes

Yes! That’s what I got! The Fitbit Charge 4. Black wristband (these things matter!). I didn’t wear it today. Today was officially no-planking-much-cake! Tomorrow’s 3:30 is gonna hurt… :joy:

3 Likes

:boom::muscle:t2:
Fitbit charge 4 in black. We are Fitbit twins! :joy:
If you work out how to use it, let me know. I repel technology in all of its forms.
I’m sure it could put a man on the moon, but all I use it for is steps, heart rate and sleep. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes