Breaking news

So i told yall i had the seizure trying to quit drinking on my own. I still been drinking abit bc well its not fun to be hallucinating and having a seizure. I think i had one at least. BUT! Ive been calling and calling and im going into par detox tm i finally got in i need this yall or i will die. Its 825 here in florida 10am tm im going into detox im fucking done with this madness.

35 Likes

Hey pal, I’m so glad to hear you are going into detox. Those are dangerous symptoms. What about going into the ER tonight to be monitored until the morning? Do you have someone with you in the event of a seizure?

6 Likes

:trophy: Wish you all the best Sean. It is your life love it!

3 Likes

I’m rooting for you dude! You deserve the best life, you deserve it.

Get it done!

3 Likes

Detox is the best place you can be right now. We’re here for you! Hang in there tonight. :hugs:

5 Likes

So pleased your gonna get the help u deserve. Please keep us updated on how you get on x sending lots of love and strength your way x

5 Likes

Im by myself in this apartment but i got liqour to hold me down till i get there tm.

2 Likes

Good deal man. Be careful tonight, okay??
And tomorrow just do your best to trust the process.

Best wishes

6 Likes

Uh oh its getting close man im scared now

3 Likes

I know it must be scary. But you’ll be somewhere safe to get the help you need. We’re thinking of you! Glad you’re going :hugs:

1 Like

What part of FL are you in? I’m in SW. You’ll be fine~!

1 Like

Good on u pal hope u ok

2 Likes

Sean, this is going to be the best decision you’ve ever made! Be scared, it’s scary! But surrender! This is going to be one hell of a ride, when you make it through you will have so much more strength and so many more tools.

What time do you go in?

4 Likes

Also, are you doing rehab after? I think that would be the best thing you could possibly do.

3 Likes

Sending you lots of strengh. Your gonna be ok the doctors will keep you safe this is gonna be the start of your new life . X

3 Likes

Pinellas county

Im gonna do whatever they recommend

2 Likes

Its 743 now i go in at 10

1 Like

How are you getting there?

1 Like