Breath - 30 Day Yoga Journey (Yoga With Adriene)

Hahahaha brilliant! :rofl::rofl:

Well regardless that’s awesome and I hope you enjoy Breath as much as I did :kissing_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Hello everyone :grin:

Just finished the 30 day challenge I was doing, now I’m going to move on to breath… can I post here for that or move onto the February accountability thread?? Just with me starting breath day 1 tomorrow and most people are either finished or coming towards the end of breath on this thread.

Loved the last session I did today, I just had to put into practice what I had already learnt and do “what feels good”. I was a bit daunted at first, thinking I wouldn’t be able to do it without guidance but I did it :grin: I have a good flow going now and it’s crazy how much stronger I am just after 30 days, It felt really good and I got a teeny bit emotional too which was weird. :confused::star_struck:

So 30 days done of the other challenge :eyes:… now onto breath! And after that I want to start learning how to do head stands etc (and maybe the odd video here and there to mix it up abit) but will probably just put into practice what I’ve already learnt and do my own thing. I should have enough knowledge by then :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m so down​:100::hugs::100::hugs:

1 Like