Burpee challenge

Thought this was funny :grin: tomorrow the burpee challenge starts! Am excited to be challenging myself with these for the month!
SmartSelect_20220131-125642_Google

2 Likes

First rest day will be on day 11!!! Wtf! :scream::exploding_head::laughing:

2 Likes

Omg :joy: I didn’t even notice that lol seriously… ODAAT lol

1 Like

I just realized cause I thought “let’s check what the plan is”… :rofl: You said it; ODAAT! Just like with addiction!

2 Likes

10 modified burpees done :white_check_mark:
6am workout included 10 modified burpees. Will start with these for maybe a week and then attempt the normal ones lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder.

Day 1 check.

3 Likes

First day is done :blush:

4 Likes

Day 1 :ballot_box_with_check: Chest to ground burpees :blush:

5 Likes

Day 1
Am I doing it right?

7 Likes

:astonished: if only I could pull that off lmao

1 Like

Day 1 done! :white_check_mark: This was alright… for the moment… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Got that extra credit tuck/flip :joy::joy:

2 Likes

In a few days is when sets will come into play :blush::wink: you got this!! You can do a set in the morning, noon and evening. As long as you get them in the same day

2 Likes

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check: Before work burpees

2 Likes

burro

4 Likes

Das 2 done.

My kind of humour :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I am not fit (see selfie in gym selfie thread) lol and burpees scare me, but this thread keeps calling to me and I think I should try this!

Thanks for the modifications vid it would be a victory for me to do this even modified… well…I’m gonna do 10 at the gym later!

2 Likes

Ok folks, I understand that this is something about sport. I only knew burpees golden and that are yellow beetroots I love to grow and eat. Every day I learn something new here on TS :grin:

1 Like

The first option she shows is how I started them. I call them walkouts. There is also another mod where you can do something similar but on an incline of the walkouts don’t work for you. I’m glad the thread is calling your name

1 Like

I would die if I tried to do 2,000!!!

1 Like