Burpee challenge

Maybe in one year? That’s 5.5 each and every single day :relaxed:

1 Like

Lol I thought we were talking in a day :scream: a year seems more doable

1 Like

:scream::scream: That made me curious about the current world record…

2 Likes

That’s the attitude! :muscle:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Day 2 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Wow guys well I went to the gym after work and before I got on the treadmill did some burpees! 10 to be exact though I’m sure form was not perfect. I only had to ‘walk in’ and out the last one the other ones I was able to bunny hop if that makes sense!

Not bad for a chick who is 100 lbs overweight! The exercise made me feel alive and blood flowing and I love the part at the beginning and the end where you put your arms up like you’re a superstar!!!

4 Likes

Doing the math and that’s 14 per min!! :scream::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Great job @kat261 :tada::confetti_ball: happy to have you in the challenge and I do know of the bunny hop you speak of :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @Runningfree and @Jesile you both inspire me here and on other threads!

2 Likes

Way to go!!! Thats impressive! Burpees are hard!

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t complete today :frowning: I did go to the gym but I shouldve done the burpees 1st. I did legs and my legs are sooo shaky. I did attempt a burpee and almost tripped over my own feet haha I will do burpees tmrw mrng tho and get back on track

4 Likes

Day 3 :ballot_box_with_check: Need to start working on pacing. 15 got me out of breath :joy:

3 Likes

Day 3 done. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Day 3 done! :white_check_mark: Tomorrow 20… that’s gonna be 2 x 10 with a short break in between!

2 Likes

I will rest today as I have vertigo. Hope tomorrow will be better.

1 Like

Oh, vertigo sucks. Get well soon!

1 Like

Day 4 done! :white_check_mark: Despite women’s hormonal roller coaster…. :roll_eyes:
10 reps, small rest, 10 reps!

2 Likes

Thank you. I will try tomorrow for sure. :innocent:

2 Likes

Day 4 :ballot_box_with_check: Slower pace but done with no break. I’m gonna start breaking them into 10s like you @Jesile

Also I just noticed it’s 25 tomorrow but then we get to go down to 20 the following day :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that too. Actually they go up to 30, and after the rest they they go down again to 25. Tomorrow I’ll try 15 - 10. First the longer block, and then the shorter block! :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi guys I didn’t do any burpees yesterday but today I went to the gym after my shift and did 10. 7 bunny hops and 3 walking in and out. Felt great!

3 Likes