C25K anyone?

Hey we’re on the same week!!!
I’m not doing it as fast tho, like only one or two runs per actual week, so you’ll over take me

1 Like

Hey thats soo cool! Ill show u the plan im doing:

Everytime i jog/run its really a challenge. It doesnf come easy to me yet. Are u doing a similar plan?

Mine seems very similar but it’s not in a chart like that to show you. I’m not doing the days that intensively either. Like maybe two runs per week when I want to

1 Like

Thats great though! I dont think it honestly matters how long it takes to get there. I saw some plans (while looking for this one) thay were 4 weeks or 6 weeks. Those seemed intense to me too

I started with a similar program many years ago and would join up every summer for a few summers. It was a women’s group and a lot of fun.

It was a 12 week program and really emphasized easing in. You’ll see on the chart it says ‘easy/push’. What was easy for some, might have been more of a push for others, so we all went at our own pace / what worked for us individually (kind of like sobriety?). :slightly_smiling_face:

I started with easy as walking and push as a slow jog. My slow jog hasn’t changed much over the years and that is okay.

Just wanted to offer some more support and options if anyone is interested. :slightly_smiling_face: Happy running!!!