Cakeoholic anonymous

Anyone else found cake really helpful in curbing cravings or as a treat when you’ve done well? Here is us making chocolate and banana Flapjack today to celebrate 21 days sober…

Anyones else got any cake photos to share???

31 Likes

Uh-oh. You may have just reignited the Great Cake Wars.

18 Likes

Uh-oh :flushed::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

Pie doesn’t rhyme with debate so cake wins.
It’s a rule.

3 Likes

Trouble maker😅

1 Like

It has been known! :smirk:

1 Like

Cake isn’t sober. Pie is sober

4 Likes

Where does a cheesecake fall in this debate as that could sway it for me!?

1 Like

Pie. A bad one at that

The best kind of pie. Other than the pie that I have in front of me

1 Like

Omg…cake has helped me thru manu cravings…right now i found birthday cake brownies…better than sex!

1 Like

Me and my dad where having a conversation the other day about cheesecake, when he was a boy…made with eggs cheese and peppers, now surely that’s a quiche? What pie u eating?

1 Like

It was the figurative pie in front of me. Right now I’m at a meeting drinking coffee

Umm brownies :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Cake :heart: my Love :heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: I have some very very ripe bananas, I may bake something nice tomorrow. Today I’m too lazy :innocent:

3 Likes

These things are insane…its like someone compressed 8 slices of cake into a standard brownie sized object…

giphy

3 Likes

Wait…I thought flapjacks were pancakes? Though, I guess all cakes are cooked in cake pans so they are pancakes???

Define a pancake… :thinking::joy:

From wikipedia (LOL): “A pancake is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter.”

My own definition: Round breakfast pastry smothered in maple syrup.

3 Likes