Calling All October Birthdays πŸŽ‰

Happy birthday today my delightful thank-goodness-I’m-not-alone-in-being-distractible sister!

I hope you have a good one.

Valderii valderaa valderii valde

rahahaha

My knapsack on my back!

:joy:

2 Likes

My birthday was on the 28th - celebrated with a zero alcohol Budweiser , but was great waking up sober and remembering my birthday this year

4 Likes

Happy birthday, @Solanaceae! Enjoy your day, Jen!
:birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

belated-happy-birthday-balloons

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

@Solanaceae

4 Likes

Happy birthday Jen!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face: :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Jen! :birthday: :tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Jen!

And happy birthday me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift:!!!
bday-541

1 Like

Happy Birthday everyone!

4 Likes

Well I had the best birthday ever! We met up with my bestie and went for some food then to the fair where we won my LG loads of toys, then came home, had a nice meal then went trick or treating. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was so sweet as my LG loves halloween and by making it mostly about her and her enjoyment of the day it actually made my day even better! (I’m sure those with kids understand how lovely it is seeing your littles ones excited and happy, well it was like that but all day!) I got given some lovely gifts which rarely ever happens AND lots of people seemed to remember so rang or sent messages to say happy birthday along with all the nice messages on here yesterday too :blush: I felt all the love and it really was the best birthday I can remember. All other birthdays (apart from 1 or when I was a kid) have revolved around getting drunk/high and were usually crap :sweat_smile: long live the sober birthday :laughing:

I’d like to say I woke up feeling great but I didnt really due to all the Halloween candy I ate last night :face_with_hand_over_mouth: so feel kinda rough because of that but it’s better than a hangover :laughing: theres still stacks of it left I’m gonna have to hide it haha.

Thank you all for the messages, it really brightened up my day yesterday :heart:

9 Likes

:warning::warning::warning::warning:TW: sugar. :warning::warning::warning::warning:

What am I gonna do with all of this :sweat_smile:

8 Likes