Can’t sleep

Insomnia from too much caffeine.
I have a massage appointment in a couple hours. First one…
For some reason I’m nervous

3 Likes

Did you move yet?

I switched to decaf around 3 weeks ago. Don’t miss coffee at all. And I was a “don’t talk to me until i’ve had 3 cups” kinda girl :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I read caffeine can be hard work for your liver and at the time had no intention to stop drinking booze so decided coffee had to go. lol. Hope you enjoy the massage. I’m going tomorrow. Part of my sober tool kit. love it.

3 Likes

I’m at a pot or more of coffee a day. That may have something to do with my lack of sleep as well.

1 Like

Coffee was my vice for the caffeine fix, now down to just 1 or 2 in the morning then decaf, managed to knock energy drinks on the head few years back after getting bad shakes. Try to relax and deep breaths the masseur will work there magic and leave you feeling peaceful & soothed :blush::+1:

1 Like

How was the massage?

1 Like

It was nice! I wanted it to be a bit more intense… but it was good. She also gave me $20 off because I know her which is nice, but another reason why it might be hard to critique about what I want differently next time.

1 Like

I feel you. I haven’t slept in about 4 days. The alcohol withdrawal is keeping me up. It’s a bit short of a personal nightmare. Losing touch with reality. Every time I try to sleep I wake up in a panic.

1 Like