Chatroom

100 days today folks! Wow

Just hit exactly 15 days from self injury and pills and the urges are hard but im healing

Yay. Linds

Hello everybody I hope you all had a good day sober and clean.

Hey what’s up everyone I wish there were notifications for the chat still…

@Lindssuefox great job keep up the great work very proud of you,:laughing:

I am knew at this chat thing. I hope to get better.

the chat is not that great anymore, we used to get notifications when people would respond, but now i always forget that its there lol i always respond hours late :smile:

Oh I see I saw when you were typing I get stuff in my email when someone responded to something I wrote.

Day 23! Hope everyone is having a relaxing evening :slight_smile:

Goodnight from Dallas, TX. Reading through really has helped my brain calm it’s tits. :slight_smile: going to bed tired and sober… No words can express

Hey all evertone keep your heads up look to the stars and be who you truly are life isn’t that bad sober and if you think it is look down at your feet and remember your only in this place for right now work with the now. Baby steps Bob lol I feel good I feel great I feel wonderful

Little down today.

I have been having terrible anxiety. Hope everyone has a sober day.

To all the fellowship, it’s not always easy, but surrender to your Higher Power and never give up Stay motivated by doing a hobby or just go for walks. We can help each other in this fellowship :wink:

Few hrs shy of 16 days clean…and I just picked up 3rd shift job along with daytime shift…my body isn’t really use to all this physical activity. I’m struggling. I’m sore. But I just keep telling myself tomorrow won’t be as rough…who I kidding sure it will but in a good way I guess…trying to stay strong. Send good vibes my way fellow addicts…peace out!

Nice day at the shore. Hope everyone is having a nice sober day!

Good evening guys, it’s late in Spain and I’m going to sleep a big hug. Buenas noches.

Goodnight!

@Lissa please be careful with what your doing it get you need to do it but that is a slippery slop. Good luck and keep going to meetings and talking.