Chatroom

J

What’s up y’all

Laying my 36yr old cousin to rest today.she overdosed last weekend.pease pray for me to have strength in my recovery.i have 94 days today.

I did 30 days and f

I did 30 days and then got smashed out my face what was the point :neutral_face:

I’ve been drinking for 18 out of my 32 years of life. Past two years, its been daily. Today, my girlfriend and I have committed to quitting together. We both just downloaded and joined this group. Wish us well on this awesome step in our lives. Thank you.

Hello my name is mirela my first time I tried alcohol was when I was 6. At the age of 14 I started drinking at parties. Age of 19 I started drinking heavily. After a lot of blackouts and very bad memories or no memories at all I have finally decided to quit drinking and become sober. My last drink was yesterday at 11pm. I am doing this to better myself but also for my family especially my baby nephew who was born December 25 2016 he deserves a healthy and happy aunt not an alcoholic.

just joined 22 days off heroine like to stay that way

Good night, I’m going to sleep, a hug to everyone :sleeping:.

Goodnight ! Hope you all had a great sober day!

Hi e

I hope this will help me try to live a normal life…

Me tooo! 10 days now no liquor. ugh. :smiley:

mikidreams good luck dang. first 72 hrs is big!

and tyler herione wow almost 1 month!

and me too if i dont switch my life im gunh lose my daughter so anyone hit me anytine im teyin to stay ateaight too! lets do this together everyone!!!

going to bed sober from amazing California!

Good nite everyone.

Anyone up?

Good morning to all another day to conquer