Chatroom

Sleep is impossible the first few days😑

2 days never felt better but scared. If I give up when the temptation begins

I wish I could sleep

I need help

I have been staring at a bottle of peach vodka.

Does this app work

Am I alone

Hello

Hey everyone

4 Days sober and feeling amazing! Very long sweaty, sleepless nights in the beginning, but getting better - much easier abstaining from temptation than after night 1. Tomorrow I get the results of my blood-work and liver/spleen ultrasound - scared $#1+13$$ - don’t wanna die now. Regretting the past, but glad I learned my lesson at last. Find your motivation here - @Nikki78 - I wouldn’t be here if not for your advise and encouragement. Our chat really opened up my eyes!! :pray:

Just checking in…another wonderful day sober and clean. Blessed to be clear. Wishing everyone an awesome day! :smile_cat:

2 months 10 days clean :evergreen_tree:

2 days clean

@Lucas_Cristo_DP. Well done! Shows you have the correct mindset to do this. I am at 5 days, and feeling better and better each day. Be proud you are now in control! :clap:

Happy sober day folks :slight_smile: :grinning:

CHRISTO. I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Hello im sober 20 days now

Waking up for a new day, keeping Clean

I’m new and not for sure how to work everything on here yet but I’m a week clean!!!

Stopped drinking for almost 4 months but relapsed again , so I’m here starting again from scratch and I’m hoping to keep it together so today I am one day sober