Chatroom

Hi I am new on here not quite sure what to do yet. I am 9 days clean :wink:

Hey Tosh Iā€™m new to! Congrats on 9 days. Iā€™m new here too! I have 7 days clean.

Way to go Jordan! One day is still one day sober! Congrats!

Good job Jordanā€¦ four months is a great success. Donā€™t give up on trying. When you think about quiting, think about why you startedā€¦:blush: Iā€™m over 10 days clean.:sunglasses:

Checking in with loads of Belgian sun :sunny:ļø:sunny:ļø:sunny:ļø at day 33ā€‹:sunglasses::four_leaf_clover:

Christo please let us know results from ur hydascan and bloodwork

When you get them.oops hit send mid post!i went through the same thing last year. EXTREMELY SCARY AND STRESSFUL!

Good morning!! 102 days clean today

Iā€™m new here,I have trouble getting to meetings so Iā€™m trying this outā€¦

@Traylee. That is a huge accomplishment! Triple digit! I am only 5 days and feeling great. Today my first day at gym in years. The high on endorphins is so much better than the buzz of alcohol. Any secret or advise that you want to share with our rookies? I went shopping with the amount of money i saved so far - though not much it felt so rewarding. Congrats again!!!

This is my first time in this group or doing anything like this in general. Hopefully ill get the hang of it and meet ppl

I would of been one year sober today but I gave in and had a weak but was 7 months ago and I havenā€™t better. One day at a time.

Hola tengo 143 dias limpio.

Consumi 20 aƱos soycardiilogo de 41 aƱos

20 aƱid

Con un poco de tristeza

Quien cree en Dios?

5 days is a big accomplishment too. Be proud of yourself. The best advice I could give right now is go to AA/na meetings,get a sponsor work the stepsā€¦ I had to change alot of things in my life also, eliminate anybody in your life that is using or that could be a trigger to youā€¦ find hobbies to occupy any down time you may have. I know boredom is a big trigger of mine tooā€¦ it takes alot of work but itā€™s worth it. My life is so much better alreadyā€¦ hope this helps

You cant go in places that use to expend alcohol druggs. Avoid druggs activity friends. It could be a trigger too.

Please erase all cellphone numbers of active addict