Chatroom

If f anyone needs support send me a message. I will do my best to answer asap and help out

11 months this week

I need to stop drinking for good my wife of 25years has had enough and my to teenage sons are bearly speaking to me itā€™s day 1 the longest Iā€™ve ever done is 6 weeks I need help with this where do I start?

Until you try

When your really ready to quit you have to quit for you I quit for my wife it was so hard service work helped me a lot I Secretary 2 secular. Aa meetings week now I have8 months clean its working I had to relize I wa

Reset to day 1 AGAIN :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Bring on 90/90

Hello, one week clean after 26 years of smoking cigarettes. :sunglasses:

Alguien habla espaƱol?

Hi is anyone on here

Looking for sober women

87 days clean off of Crystal Death. I am left unmedicated in the wake of the disaster my self made tornado has spun. I donā€™t trust my judgement anymore because Iā€™m obviously retarded. Iā€™m at a crossroads. Deaf blind and dumb. Help. Iā€™m a rehabilitated retard.

Hi

I experienced my first trigger.

Hhi

Hey

Whatā€™s up joresko

Check my topics guys it might motivate you to stay sober , Iā€™m a 6 months sober helper if anyone needs help donā€™t hesitate sending me a message :heart:.

Day 3. Feel pretty good. Itā€™s my anxiety that gets me everytime. Keeping busy. Best to all of you. This is the hardest thing we all will do.

Working as a chef sometimes I just wanna partake in a shot here or a glass of wine there or oh maybe just a beerā€¦ lol