Chatroom

@shmacky focus on yourself you are worth it. :grinning:

ā€œnever judge a fish on the way it climbs a tree, or it will forever go threw life believing it is stupidā€ =Albert Einstein= I am sure we can all relate to this. Your recovery is your path Iā€™m a relapse artist too donā€™t trip. But you have the desire and that is the true beginning . Today is day 60 for me, I simply donā€™t use I go to 3 meetings a week and my sponsors is all over my case #lifeisgood

Iā€™m actually trying to become a peer support worker now, I have almost a year clean, and have tried to eat clean by going to treatment out patient every way possible many times with many relapses, I guess thatā€™s what it took for me to get to where I am now. So if anyone ever just needs someone to talk to Iā€™m here for your support.

@Chris_Murphy ur a genius :grin:

@Ciera0695 u know there is foums n not jst this chatā€¦

Whatā€™s a forum?

Iā€™m new to app just want to check in & say hello

Hi

anxiety has become consuming for days at a time I have no cravings yet I worry everyday always about the same thing in my head I know using would make it go away ā€¦but only to return in a hour after the high is gone ten fold because I used again I have no desire to go back i just want to breath normal for a day and not feel fear

Hi. This day 1 for me - grateful to be here. Back after relapsing after 7 months

Hello everyone my name is Eric. I am new to this app and just checking things out

Hi deaineric :grinning:

@deaineric there never seems to be alot of people in here but maybe I pop in at the wrong times. Hi @Sue_Campbell and @PMN123

Hello everyone I have almost 8 months I wish the anxiety goes away. I isolalte a lot because of it

Hey anyone on?

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Iā€™m new here

Im 2 weeks sober from alchol and greatful my life is more manageable than it used to be :blush:

Hey Kim! Welcome remember no post is a stupid post

Iā€™m afraid of relapse. Iā€™ve organised a drop off and Iā€™m in a bad place ā€¦

this is my 9th attempt at sobriety from alcohol and drugs, Its also the longest span ive had yet. I AM in long term rehab so I hope this is my last suffering!!!