Chatroom

Hello anybody!

Hey, Iā€™m new here. But Iā€™m struggling currently with euphoric recall, severe anxiety, depression, bipolar, upcoming sentencing, finances, recently no transportation, starting up a relationship, self confidence, etc. I really just wanna throw it all up in the sky sometimes and say fuck it but I have a 2 year old nephew I raise and a 4 month old daughter, and refuse to lose them. Iā€™m 172 days clean so this is getting very hard to control. HELP?!

1 Like

Hi Ashley. I just saw your message in the chatroom. Have you tried posting to the forum instead? I rarely come here, but always check the forum as do hundreds of other members. Start a new topic or reply to a thread already created and youā€™ll get a lot of support from us.

1 Like

Havenā€™t heard from you in a while. Howā€™s your progress so far?

1 Like

Hi :blush: labels are the worst thing a doc can give someone. I am ā€œbipolarā€ just diagnosed several months ago. I have been clean from alcohol for 1 year and like 15 days. But drugs nope. I am so sorry to hear your struggles if you feel the need to reach out Iā€™m here

1 Like

Hey I inboxed you but I think Iā€™ve figured out this app lol Iā€™m doing better just trying to keep busy. My meds were upped and its helping some. Iā€™m 202 days clean now and my daughter is such a blessing. How are you? Btw, thanks for your concern. Means alot xoxo.

1 Like

Iā€™m ok 1 year 28 days for booze. Struggling with drugs though. Hate them thatā€™s for certain.

Hello. I am new here.

1 Like

I am from saskatoon

This day 3. First time Iā€™ve used any support group approach

2 Likes

That is me too!!! Cant do one with out the other

However- time DOES equal experience. We all go through diff passages in AAā€¦but pls respect that thereā€™s a def wisdom that does come with age

Hi how are you?

How are things going Nikki?