Checking how people are?

Hi, just checking in to see how everyone is doing? Haven’t been on for a few days but still doing ok! Back up to eight days . . . lock down is tough but keeping busy in the garden painting etc, exercising. . . anyone got any movie recommendations? Getting bored and having cravings during the evening :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Im feeling anxious and ashamed and guilt. On day 2 after relapse

1 Like

It’s a testing time for everyone, you won’t be the first or the last! Try not to punish yourself too much, I know it’s easier said than done, but keep going, you’ve got this :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Even though I’ve been sober for a year and a half I’m still feeling depressed. I start to get into my thoughts and start regretting all the time I’ve lost due to drugs and alcohol. I know I should accept it and move on but it’s difficult. One day I get pumped up ready to start working out because I know it helps but the next I’m feeling like shit and end up not doing anything. I’ve gotten myself out of this dark place before but somehow I can’t get out of this one

4 Likes

Thanks alot and yes it is. But i hope people stay strong

3 Likes

image image

But I’m still sober.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

Hi, I’m doing ok because I stay in a lot anyway but I’m worried about my daughter. She’s only had 1 week of not meeting her friends and says she’s sad. I don’t really know how to help her

2 Likes

Looking forward to online meeting sooo need it kids been driving me mad tonight

3 Likes

Do fun stuff in the house and garden ,art,cooking gardening ,dance routines silky stuff just a few ideas eachother hair and makeup

3 Likes

Where can I go for an online meeting

1 Like
5 Likes

Utilizing Zoom we could actually make our own meeting if enough people wanted to.
Just a thought

3 Likes

Hey Lisa, thanks for the info. I hope all is well.

2 Likes

Thanks Lisa XXX

Hey, in the rooms isn’t working for me.

What do you mean in what way

Did you download zoom if running by that app

Who else can explain or help me explain @Englishd

when I went to go click on a meeting it said to browser fell and then I tried to get the app and it’s saying it’s not available there’s nothing found

Is it supported by zoom