Checking in as often as I have to to NOT RELAPSE!

I refuse to relapse again! I’m at 1 day 17 minutes. I will check in every 5 minutes if I have to but enough is enough! No more. I’m done letting this control me. So this is a thread i will be checking in to as often as i have to. I’M READY TO BE FREE! No more weed. No more alcohol. No more cigarettes. NO MORE! FULL STOP!

87 Likes

Awesome, keep up the self motivation. Your going to kill the sobriety game this time, you never give up no matter how many times you have fallen, you are very inspiring.

7 Likes

Thank you heaps @anon61112164. I really appreciate the support. Thanks heaps!

1 Like

We are at a similar time after relapses. We’ve got this buddy!

2 Likes

Thank you @Steve92. It means alot to know some good is coming from me messing up all the time haha. But this time. I’m done. I’m determined to starve this little monster in me to death! Hehe

1 Like

Hi @Kipper. Check in with me as often as U have to. I gotchu! We can work through anything that comes up to tempt us! We deserve sobriety so let’s fight like gladiators for this! Like our lives depend on it. Cause it does!

5 Likes

Then get after it!SY355

8 Likes

I’m rooting for you swam…:grin:

1 Like

Hehehehe ur so funny @Benedictine

1 Like

You can do it, girl :smile:

1 Like

I’m at day 3 after thinking, “I dont have a problem, I can control my drinking” but boy OH boy, I was wrong!!!

After tou drink again you feel next day remorse, then you think F*@&- it, I’ve already messed up and there’s a party this weekend might as well drink tonight. And that SUCKS!

I find hearing and learning about others similiar situations and addictions help keep me focused right now. I hope this thread keep you in the right frame of mind to continue on with us ALL!!! I know i have some positive days ahead of me too!!!

10 Likes

Checking in at 1 day 19 hours - feeling itchy for a sesh. But happy im still determined not to feed the monster. SHUT UP ADDICTION. I am the boss now. Shush.

12 Likes

The moment we start being truly honest with ourselves is the moment we have a true chance to be who we truly are. Truth in sobriety. And freedom in truth. @MoBama You got this!

3 Likes

Go for it !!! I dont know why but reading the posts here reminded me on Walker Texas Ranger !

Roundhouse kick it in the face !

6 Likes

@Umpf I usually think of Spartans. Thanks to @Spartan_Chris I keep the imagery in my mind of me being Leonidus and kicking that little addiction monster right in the sternum while I say “This is Sparta!!” Makes it fun hehehe

6 Likes

You are like chuck Norris third fist!.. And the babies are your addiction😉

5 Likes

I cracked up so much at this hahahah

1 Like

Hahahaha, me to ,haahahah boom ! beard fist !

1 Like

:blush:…hope you are doing well Stacey!

1 Like

Checking in. 1 day 21 hours…getting harder around this time of day. Can’t focus too much. Going to have some dinner and then try to get into my studies. God give me strength. Amen. 🕇❤

11 Likes