Checking in as often as I have to to NOT RELAPSE!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah victory dance! Well well done lovely!! Keep it up!

1 Like

I totally had those feels. I hadn’t been sober in like 9 years when I reached two weeks I was like…how the heck did that happen. One day at a time is totally the way to go. Makes it less daunting and freaky and before u know it ur more used to being sober than not. Woop woop! Well done man keep it up!!!

4 Likes

When ever you are down, pick up the Bible and read the end…We Win!

3 Likes

I hear you. Day three here, and I’m looking at this app about every 10 minutes. Glad you are here.

4 Likes

I love this. Thank you.

Thats so awesome…some days r harder than others…but never as hard as the day after drinking. Also, with a clear mind you process the hard stuff - so makes it tough…but thats part of life i guess :grin:

1 Like

A special shoutout to all you fantastic folks that need it! Remember you are amazing wonderful priceless beings and nothing in life actually worth having is easy! If you are struggling take a moment to appreciate that pain and hard work…it means you ARE doing it. You ARE fighting for something worthwhile. You are fighting for you! Keep it up. Hold onto it as tight as u can for as long as u can. No one said it would be easy…only worth it! God bless! Much love 🕆

5 Likes

Oh gosh…the moment of truth has arrived…presented with temptation and opportunity…im on the edge a little…seriously considering it…trying to remind myself why I wanted out of addiction to begin with…tryna remind myself nothing will be gained…trying to stay strong…God please help me stay strong! Everything is lawful for me but not everything is beneficial…i am a new creation in Christ the old man is gone…i am more than a conquerer through Christ…keep me strong! Amen…🕆

1 Like

I haven’t. Not going to. My bf is going to. He hasnt for like 2 months but he’s been avoiding it for my sake. He wants to and i can’t really stop him. I’m just gna meditate and read my bible while he does it. I can do it…i can. I will…i didn’t want to before he mentioned it. Nothing has changed. Just because i was tempted for a minute doesnt mean i have to. It’s just a thought…thats all it is.

4 Likes

Hes gna go outside and do it. So i just have to not go out. Just stay inside and read…easy…ish

1 Like

Sort of. I’m determined to make it. But I’m so tempted. Just tryna get used to the feeling of sitting with the yuk feelings and not doing anything about it. I’m just tryna distract myself atm…it is difficult. So difficult. I wanna so bad. But it’s my addict brain yelling out not my reasonable brain. Just yelling louder than usual today. It’ll pass.

2 Likes

I made it through tonight…he has some left for tomorrow but he’s gna have it while im out…im glad i didn’t cave I feel proud of myself. And seeing him high i realise once again im not missing anything…

6 Likes

Good job girl :+1::muscle::green_heart:

Checking in at 57.7 days yay didnt cave. It was difficult but im glad i made it through. I was so scared I wasn’t can be able to stay clear. But it is possible!!! Woop woop. Challenge owwwwned! Lol definitely not gna create opportunities to practice though lol staying clear of opportunities haha Hope everyone is doing great. Much love. God bless 🕆

6 Likes

Checking in at 39 days and I’m about to go for a walk to clear my head. The last few days have been rough. I just hope I can get through it, I want to stay sober.

9 Likes

U’ve got this!! Hold on as tight as u can! Well done u have come soooooo far!

1 Like

Will be hitting 17 days in about 2 hours. Never, ever thought id see this day 2 weeks ago.

9 Likes

YaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaay!!! Well well done! I cant imagine how excited ur gna be at 3 weeks then 1 month!!! Keep us posted!! And WE’LL well done!!

3 Likes

Will do - and thanks for the awesome support!!

Thank you! I’m so happy to know I have the support of people on the forum! :slight_smile:

3 Likes