Checking in as often as I have to to NOT RELAPSE!

I hope your relationship and how your dealing with the past has improved… i love to still see you sober and confident! It looks great on you!

1 Like

My relationship is better now that I’m taking my BPD seriously and not masking it with drugs. It’s still tough but amazingly I’m not as dum and impulsive as I am on drugs hahaha so yay! Thanks @Donnie_Spiering

1 Like

Great to hear! It can only get better from here. Dont hold your past life while high and “dum” per say making poor decisions. Thats not who you are today and those days don’t define you. Today does!

1 Like

Hey I now how you feel i had a good 4 months behind me of being sober just too mess that up at a family get together.Up until yesterday I had a good 17 day run an im back to sqare one all over again.I know how you feel though I realy do but i think as people we just get sick of being controled knowing that or feeling that we have not any of that, but we realy can beat this an take our lifes back. God bless, an best of luck to you

1 Like

It’s definitely hard. I 100% agree. It’s a battle for sure. Everyday somedays every minute. Failure is not falling down. Failure is staying where u fall. I read this today and thought how true for addicts.

1 Like

Howdy all my sober buddies. I’ve been gone for a while so I thought I’d check in. 172 days! That came fast. I hope everyone is doing well!!!

8 Likes

Good to see you still goin strong gurl! We always miss ya posting!

1 Like

I’m not sure what to post to be honest. I dont want to put people off sobriety cause it’s the best thing that I’ve ever done but it is not easy dealing with life sober.

5 Likes

It gets easier, or we get stronger. Either one works.

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaay I made it to 6 months!!!

9 Likes

No problem checking in… we are all riding the same wave… Mad respect and support…

1 Like

Checking in 84days oh YES loving it

3 Likes

Back to day 2…after 6 months I caved. It was so weird it just 9 was just on auto pilot and just decided this is what I’m doing. Sucks but back on the horse again. :frowning:

6 Likes

Day 1 for me again. I really let myself down. And my family down this time. I’m so disappointed in myself. Everyone’s worried about me. I want to feel better. God that’s all I want.

2 Likes

Chin up soldier. What’s done is done. Focus on a day at a time. U got this!!!

2 Likes

Yay reached one month again! 5 to go to beat my record. God bless everyone and hope u are all having a fantastic day!

8 Likes

Checking in today. It’s still my day 1 almost day 2. But I had to post. I want to hope that I can get through the day. My family has been causing me a lot of stress because going home triggers me to drink. There’s been some distance between me and my father. I’m going to try to get him to understand what I’ve been through. It’s going to be tough.

1 Like

FUUUUUUUUUUUÙUUUUUUUUTHERMUCKER! I used oxy last night and slammed all my ativans. No weed which is good but that was only cause my bf said nay. I have been struggling with extreme CTS and the pain just overwhelmed me and I couldnt stop. I feel so terrible. Sobriety is hard. That’s all i can say.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that happened. It does have its hard moments… Ive had a few “fuk itz” lately myself. Everyone else i work with drinkin, blowin coke, or smokin crack every weekend. I feel like im the only one doin right. Its frustrating when ur crew leader is off in the porta john sniffin with sniffany every 30min-hr and stoppin at lq store on the way home every night. Im doing good for myself now and its hard to look up to someone i feel is under me. We all just went thru addiction with dope and its like same shyt just a different party… Smh…only thing keeping me holding on is because i want more then what i have built up. Have you looked into any home remedies for cts?

I’ve been doing stretches and stuff and my doc has put me on this nerve pain medication it works well. I had some oxys left which before that moment I was using properly but as soon as the new medicine worked and i realised i didnt need the oxy i just slammed them and then wanting the high to carry on slammed all my ativan. I was gna try get some more but I’m not going to. The nerve pain meds are sufficient and I’m learning to lean on God and his Word in the bible to manage my stress and anxiety. I’m just not gna get anymore of either. I dont need it and I obviously cant be trusted which as an addict I shud know by now.

1 Like