Checking in daily to help maintain focus #4

Continuing the discussion from Checking in daily to help maintain focus #3:

We need a new one already!! How are you all doing today?

20 Likes

@Conor689908 I couldn’t reply to you in the last topic post but thank you very much! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

That’s 2 we got going Brooke. Painting was great by the way

2 Likes

We are both too quick! Ha! And thank you!!

1 Like

I’m 4th!!!

2 Likes

I’m here! Checking in from work. Trudging through the end of the work day. :blush:

5 Likes

So true!! It’s about getting back to a time before the alcohol. I hear so often things like “alchohol made me feel normal” or “alcohol made me feel like a better version of myself” but it’s all distortion and untrue. We have all of the good within us already, we don’t need alcohol in order to let that shine. It’s about getting back to our authentic selves!

22 Likes

Hang in there friend. You’re doing great! 94 days is awesome. And puppies really are awesome…eventually. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ha! Puppies are stressful but also amazing!!! Good for you for hanging in!!

2 Likes

Oh friend. I have been there and one that. It is NO FUN!!! What’s cute at 10lbs is definitely not cute and fun at 50+lbs! Good luck though.

1 Like

740 days thanks to AA and the people in the rooms. Go to meetings, get a sponsor, work the steps, help another drunk, pray and most importantly don’t drink or drug a day at a time. Anyone can have a life beyond their wildest dreams if they are willing to put in the work and follow a few simple suggestions.

31 Likes

Good to see you! :wave:

2 Likes

Look who is back :sparkles::tada::confetti_ball: awesome number you’ve got there :+1:

2 Likes

Hi!! :wave: Glad to see ya here!

2 Likes

Day 220. Rockin and rollin out har!

37 Likes

2 years is awesome D! Your efforts to help others is truly incredible. I do consider myself fortunate to have bumped into you here. Welcome back!

4 Likes

Hello.
I’m very happy at 23 days.
Not a drop. Or sip.

I’m laying low and steer from the alcohol scene.
I’m very determined to do my 1st month!

24 Likes

87.8 days! Had a work training and some colleagues from Europe are in. Went to a happy hour after the training, with my work team, sort of “mandatory”…and didn’t drink. Phew. Day started out terrible, didn’t get much better…but I can go to bed sober and remembering the whole entire thing. One day at a time. Just avoided the first drink and it worked.

22 Likes

:100::exclamation: wow, I made it to 100 days. I can’t believe it myself, I’m starting to like the changes I’m seeing. The good days come with the bad days and vice versa. Like they say, I’ll just keep taking it one day at a time. Vacation in paradise starts next Saturday for a week. Next challenge accepted. Not sure my mindset is in the right place, but I’ll keep talking myself into it to try and get there. :purple_heart: to you all.

35 Likes

Triple digits, bam! :facepunch: :+1: Nicely done.

And hey, you can always take us with you to paradise.

…like, not just figuratively through your phone. Totally take us with you! :grin:

2 Likes