Checking in daily to help maintain focus #4

Day 473. Didn’t kill anyone, didn’t drink today. Calling it a win! :partying_face:

32 Likes

Congrats Eke!

3 Likes

Reporting in 700 days sober. I’ve been on hiatus from the forum for quite a while. Nice to see so many familiar names around here. Love you guys.

31 Likes

I wish I weren’t out of likes, but I’m really happy to see you and that number!

2 Likes

Day 36. Checking in. Feel like I have been run over by a bus. Boot camp has destroyed me. Better sore muscles than a hangover.:two_hearts:

22 Likes

So so happy for you! Triple digits is amazing!! Well done. :clap::clap::clap::tada:

3 Likes

I try to remind myself of this daily. It keeps me grounded if I’m actually able to accept it in that moment.

Expectations are really disappointments or resentments waiting to happen. And I’ve had SO many expectations this year… Needless to say, it’s been a rough one lol

12 Likes
  1. Coffee. Slept too short. Time for work. Let’s do this. Sober and clean. Many shades of grey in life but with addiction it’s very black and white. We either use or not and I will not use today. Have a good day all! Clean and sober that is. Thanks for being here. It helps. Love from Amsterdam.
19 Likes

14 Likes

Hello lovely @Brookiemonster618 how are you? Loved your painting :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good for u Mr potatoe @anon89892515 :facepunch:
Happy happy happy :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations @Englishd, @Quitter02 and @MikeSeekingHope :tada: :tada: :tada:

Day 422 :footprints:
Stressfull day ahead. Very stressfull day.
But tonight at 19.00 it will be over.
Looking forward to that! :hugs:
Dear-stress-quote-funny

22 Likes

Thanks for each and everyone for your wishes and likes yesterday. My success is your success and vice versa. Every sober day is a miracle to cherish. Much love :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

jpeg-8

Good morning, rise and shine from up north :netherlands: #050
Bless you all , and remember that each morning is the beginning off the rest of our lifes

11 Likes

Checking in on day 42. Life is good :ok_hand::star2:

17 Likes

The reason the rearview mirror is so much smaller than the windshield, is because what’s happened behind you (in your past) is not nearly as important as what’s ahead of you (in your future or good things to come).

25 Likes

Day 26. I am reading the actor Michael Persbrandt’s autobiografi. It is called “As I remember it” (my translation).

He has spend a lot of his life bingedrinking and doing cocaine. Now he has been sober for 3 years. Very inspirering.

15 Likes

Day 10. I can count on one hand how many times I have been sober for ten days over the last 30 odd years. Have a giving day, when we learn the gift of thankless giving we receive so much more self gratitude. No one needs to know how wonderful you are, only you.

27 Likes

Getting on my 6th day of soberity. Let’s hope for a week and after for a month of soberity.

13 Likes

Well if that’s the case I’m just impressed you can remember 25 years ago. :joy: :joy: :joy:. How’s things your end.