Checking in daily to help maintain focus #4

Nice! Congratulations with it! Thinking about going again with my mother in law :hugs: But it’s a long wait…

1 Like

Checking in day 18.70 – proud of each + every one of you all. Keep it goin one day at a time. :sunny:

4 Likes

Great job sticking through. From what I can recall you and your family are going through a hard time, I wonder if outside support groups would be benefical to help cope. Did you get rid of the bottle? Prayers your way.

1 Like

Checking in on Day 113. Nothing much out of the ordinary going on. Gym tonight, band practice tomorrow. Crusing, one day at a time.

Have a strong day!!!

15 Likes

Good job keeping your head on and managing to stay away from the brewery and wine. Its in your name: Quit4myDaughter. She needs her Papa to be strong for himself which you were. Great job!

3 Likes

Gym tonight for me too! I cant wait to see the continued results that happen without booze holding my body back. Working out without a hangover is amazing also. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m going to give the bottles to my MIL to take to her house for storage. She has the rest of it and we are going to give it away durig the holidays.

3 Likes

Day 174 i Like this…

19 Likes

Checking in from work on break. Today I’m tired but still pushing forward!

5 Likes

Right??? Nothing like a weekend of binging to ruin a week’s worth of killing the gym, and wondering why you aren’t making any progress…or not even going because the hangover is just too much to handle.

This is the only bar I need now.

Happy lifting!!!

9 Likes

Hahahah hell yeah! I like the look of that bar!

It’s amazing to see it! Just after a lighter weekend and today being day 2 no booze: my stomach is flat already!?? Psyched. Lol the power of muscles.

Back Day today!

Have a good one!

1 Like

That’s good. We’re here for you and rooting you on.

1 Like

Day 2.5 and about to attend my first meeting tonight. Seems like that’s a huge factor of why most on here have had success in sobriety.

11 Likes

Get rid of the bottles sounds like a good idea. I wish you the best. It is not easy, but it is worth it.

1 Like

Checking in on this many days…
Feeling good. All the best to you…
Edit: oops I forgot to post the screen shot…:joy::rofl::joy:

20 Likes

Good for you utilizing self awareness! Such a powerful and healing tool. :muscle: Almost triple digits for you congrats!

1 Like

Ma! The Meatloaf!

3 Likes

You’re under a tremendous amount of stress right now. It’s still early in sobriety too so your emotions are already wonky. Add the circumstances you’re in and both of you are probably flooded with emotions on a daily basis. Well done getting rid of the wine and skipping the brewery. You’re heading in the right direction. Keep going. One day at a time. I’m cheering you on!

2 Likes

I got a little bonsai tree at lunch today to remind of this time. Rememeber in karate kid? If the root is strong, the tree will survive.

13 Likes

I hit double digits today! My anxiety is through the roof and my emotions are all over the place, but I’m staying strong!

15 Likes