* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Survived day 8. Got a bad migrane in the afternoon. Had a meeting where the other guy failed to show up. It was a very hot afternoon. I have more meetings tomorrow. Need to plan ahead.

10 Likes

My car needs to have the water pump replaced. The pulley attached to it was going bad and it snapped my drive belt. I’m driving a rental and will be fixing it myself this week. Cheaper than a mechanic. Sorry about your car.

@Steve92,

Congratulations on 1 year.

2 Likes

That’s damn fine work, Sir. DAMN fine

1. It’s incredible how an isolating environment can threaten one’s sobriety. Going strong regardless.
8 Likes

Checking in on day 67, should finish my work course early today so I get to head in to Melbourne for some shopping before I fly home tomorrow :grinning:
Feeling pretty good about life today and looking forward to a great day. :heart::heart::heart: y’all :tractor:

13 Likes

You made my day

6 Likes

Checking in day 458 (also, 10 months nicotine free) from a campsite in the Yorkshire Dales. Just about to bed in for the night. Weather is supposed to be decent tomorrow. Going to sit out and see if we can see the stars, although not sure I will stay awake long enough :joy:

25 Likes

Today approx 500 meters from where i live a car crashed into someones garden. A street where you are only allowed to drive 20 mph he lost control, drove across the sidewalk and crashed into the garden - at 11 am. It was found by the police that he was driving under influence. My kids are using this sidewalk all the time, i am using it at all the time. Luckily no one got hurt. This is so f*** stupid.
Stay strong and sober

13 Likes

Go!!

20 Likes

Yess!!!
(101010)

1 Like

Seeing you guys in the 200 300 day mark is remarkable. 100 days seems like a milestone to me. I pray I stay strong enough to make it there.

10 Likes

To me the answer is in your user name, @Desire2ChangeToday.

There’s only one day that matters and the rest keeps sorting itself out. :v: :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations Steve!!!

awkward-hand-touch-escalator-creepy-intimate-touch-14097636194
I hear that. Just throwing ideas at the wall to see if anything sticks. I’ve been there and I will be there again. Just empathizing with you and I wanted to provide a little peace if I could. Hope you can find an outlet somewhere soon.

I’m sure your little is enjoying her big week! I admire the way you parent. Wishing you some laughs and smiles!

3 Likes

Living clean is way better than living dirty

16 Likes

Day 253 winding down. What Chad said :arrow_up:

Feeling pretty great lately…like the younger and happier me used to feel. Funny thing is that I’ve never had so many stressful life events and situations happening at all once. But I’ve never been better. Life is so much easier this way!

16 Likes

Checking in day 17. :blush:

17 Likes
  1. Checking in, I’m trying to be present but I really just want to feel more confident at work and I know that will only come with time. Thank God I’m not drinking or this would be impossible right now.
19 Likes

Day 62. Taking a mini vacation in Germany, going camping at my favourite little music festival Haldern Pop.Going to be my first time sober camping since childhood and first sober music festival ever. I know I’m going to do this and I know it’s going to be fun. Looking forward to it. Curious how it will be. I’ll find out soon enough. Have a great sober day or night all.

19 Likes

Close to day 24. Today my new coffee pour over set will arrive. Gotta love the ceremony behind making coffee.

12 Likes