* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

You will probably read the whole thing a couple of times, I know I’m on my second read of the NA book. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That would be a looong ride :confounded: But you allways could catch a train back home. I’m not a long distance biker myself, but bike a lot cause I don’t drive a car myself. Luckely my partner does :grin:

1 Like

@Olivia_Grace when you say meeting somebody off the internet sm do you mean for a date. In AA and NA we are cautioned against dating in the first year of our sobriety as it often causes a slip or relapse so please don’t invest too much on to it as you yourself suggested. I don’t want to rain on your parade.:+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Day 5 sober. Still sick but I am working. I hope to navigate well in this difficult day

13 Likes

Ahaha I thought after I sent it, they’re going to think it’s a date. Nope no date! A friend I’ve been speaking to for ages. :slight_smile: . :heart: Thankyou for your concern though. Means alot xxx

1 Like

Hahaha I was gonna say @SoberWalker, she’s got my hair! :rofl:

3 Likes

This is excellent, A!!

1 Like

Day 182

We are the blue dot. There’s always a unique vibe when these things start heading in our direction. A population known for its rudeness, stepping over each other while ruthlessly clearing store shelves, all the while genuinely being concerned when asking “are you ready?”

Have a great Friday you wonderful folk!

25 Likes

Oh no! Stay safe over there

1 Like

Oh Joanie, so sorry you are hurting. Taking the time off is a great idea. Come back on later for support if you need to. We will be here. Sending you lots of love. :tulip:

2 Likes

Day 19 Let’s get after it!

13 Likes

Day 606, all is good :heart:

18 Likes

Be safe! I’ll be thinking of you!

1 Like

Love to you :heart: and well done in taking off some time of work. I hope you get some rest. And congrats on 14 days!

1 Like

Checking in sober today!

10 Likes

I have friends in Port St Lucie. We try visit there once a year. Prayers for you and your family and friends

Day 234. I decided to take the day off just for myself. I haven’t done that in such a long time. My husband surprised me and made me a cappuccino before he left for the office. I will have to mention I am blind as a bat without my glasses . I made my way downstairs following the delicious scent of my special coffee but mistakenly without my glasses. Bleary-eyed I reached into the pantry for some cinnamon and unknowingly poured Montreal steak seasoning on my special concoction. I only found out after taking my first sip. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it was well worth the laugh we had over the experience, a good start to my day off. Anyway, sitting here alone I already feel the stress of this week fading. Getting up this morning and reading a bit on here I am feeling so very grateful to be included in such a special group of people who lift each other up Each day. You are all truly amazing. :tulip:

24 Likes

Thanks, Derek.
Hope your friends are safe as well. One of my sons lives in a mandatory evacuation zone in Daytona, and he was making plans to ride it out down here…but now it looks like that might not be advisable either. Ah, hurricane season.

2 Likes

Stay safe!!!

1 Like

Day 184. Getting my ultrasound done for my liver on this fine morning…3rd one. I’m curious to see the changes from last November to April to now. I named my liver giraldo, he’s been quite the trooper through all the bullshit this past year. Hoping to get a semi clean bill of health at my doctors next Wednesday so I can get moving with my trip! Have a great Friday y’all

21 Likes