* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

60 days today!!! :blush::raised_hands::sunrise::roller_coaster::trophy::100::muscle::purple_heart::pray:
Feeling really happy, and proud, and strong! It’s been so amazing to be hangover free and alcohol depression free, no feelings of shame or despair. Just living life feeling good and grateful, grateful for my life and my sobriety!

22 Likes

Ha! We really are twins. I think mine is 48 days :neutral_face:

2 Likes

That’s great news!
Congrats. I know it was anything but easy.

1 Like

That’s fantastic! Are you going to treat yourself?

1 Like

Jenna, I am so happy you are back on track. Hugs to you. :tulip::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Day 6 (technically i think 5 i just call it 6 because I’m gonna make it thru the night) feeling less anxious than this morning. Was having a hard time craving a beer sitting here on the couch. Trying to justify hey it’s a holiday have a drink Then read some post on here and i can’t start making a excuse for drinking. So I’m going to drown myself in drinking water.

17 Likes

Day 15. In bed cause that’s the way my Fridays roll now.
Had a nice day despite the jerk Sagittarius.

Saw this sign today :blush:

16 Likes

Hadn’t really thought about it haha, I think being sober is the treat! :grin: but maybe some chocolate chip cookies after work tonight!:ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

@aircircle
Yo homie… You good?

1 Like

Cheers pal, I’m ok. Still on the emotiv emotional rollercoaster, but better after a family gathering where I got to play with the kiddos. Now home and going to try to spend some time with my inner self to figure out what these feelings are trying to tell me. Thanks for checking on me, pal. It means a lot! :bird:

6 Likes

That’s a legitimate strategy, my dear.
Take your space. We’re here for ya.

2 Likes

Checking in day 26. Check, check, check…

15 Likes

Omg, you named your liver. :smile: :+1:

All the best to Giraldo! Hope it went well.

6 Likes

Good evening All, just wanted to say have a great night and wonderful holiday weekend. I will be going to meetings all weekend coming up on 2 years and 10 months on the 14 of September praising God for his blessings

19 Likes

My counter reads 165 days now. I’ve posted my struggles on my accountability thread a little while ago. It’s been a hard week. Haven’t checked in since day 158 or 159. Sorry. I’ve been off my game. A lot of unclarity, wanting to act out a lot, but still don’t want to give up.

Getting closer to the 6 month mark. I need to share that the 6-9 month periods have historically been the most challenging periods in my recovery. I’m not expecting the next few months to be easy.

Thanks everyone.

25 Likes

Wishing you much strength and resilience, Kevin :dizzy:

1 Like

Hey Mitch,

I would love it if you shared your 3 circles with us once that’s done.

Thank you @anon44659383.

I’m all out of “likes” so I’ll have to give you @'s and :star:'s

2 Likes

Thats great @Miss_Tricey_1970 :slight_smile::+1::star:

Day 47 check in .

18 Likes