* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Haha, yeah I hear you. But that’s the beauty of something like that, you can go at your own pace.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 10 months!! You have worked so hard and should be very proud of yourself!! :heart:

1 Like

Ariel this is awesome. You’ve come a long way in that time!
:star_struck:

1 Like

Omg. @Englishd

That is awesome!!! I will ask her for sure.
Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations with it Ariel!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

11 Likes

I just need to wait for my daughter to be older…I think it would be too dangerous for a 13 year old. But probably not a 16 year old.

1 Like

Congratulations on 10 months! :tada::heart:

Thanks I can use some huges right now
En nieuwe deuren openen inderdaad!
There are also some positive thinks about ending my relationship.

3 Likes

Celebrating day 147.

It never would have dawned on me how significant it was to finally admit weakness. I thought I had mastered step 1 over the course of many years. But learning that embracing weakness means I have to work smarter, not harder, and reach out for help. And I need a lot of it.

Sobriety is a great gift. And with it comes many other great gifts such as awareness, understanding, and friendship to name a few. I feel privileged to have it.

I have a lot of hope today.

Thank you

22 Likes

Day 4!

A mom friend asked if I want go on a girls trip to Vegas end of next month. I could use a mini vacay but I couldn’t give her a definite answer because… well it’s Vegas :tired_face::triumph:

13 Likes

Day 11, woot woot!!!

13 Likes

Congratulations @aircircle.

That is amazing!!! Way to go!

3 Likes

Congratulations and amazing job! You are really an inspiration.

2 Likes

This is awesome, you are awesome :baby_chick::hatched_chick::bird::penguin::dove::eagle::duck::swan::peacock::parrot:

1 Like

Day 42. Feeling good :blush:

16 Likes

Checking in!!!

Have a strong day!!!

21 Likes

I’ve been looking at that book! I’d be interested in what your thoughts are on it.

2 Likes

Day 9. Life has been a bit hectic the last year to say the least and sometimes I get overwhelmed. The last couple days have been stressful but I’m staying sober which makes all the hard things in life not so bad. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day :grinning:

17 Likes

Congratulations!Be proud of that achievement and keep going. Thanks for being around and providing help and advice to others!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Danna17 on 7 days!!!

Glad to see you here.
Way to go!

1 Like