* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Checking in on day 46. After bad cravings yesterday night I managed to stay sober whilst being in this holiday environment where everyone drinks at night.
Waking up sober ist the best reward. Going for a long run at the beach soon. Planned on going with my sister in laws boyfriend but he got so drunk last night that I doubt he will be able to go… Thank God I am sober :pray::sunglasses:

25 Likes

Ya know what this means WUN, WUN, WUNDERBAR, WUNDERBAR
SOBER PARTY BALLOONS Party%20Ballons

7 Likes

Heeejj!! 🙋 Yes you Blossom! Congratulations with your 2 weeks sober, awesome!! :tada:
And @Jenyoyo the same to you!!! :tada:

Good of you to tell your sister @Truth04_24_19, she can support you in Vegas.

I’m a ferm believer that my alcohol addiction is chronicle. I was sober for 5 years earlier in my life and still had cravings some time @Col

Welcome @Amanda_Ash!! :facepunch:

Congratulations @Thumper1213, 1 month in your pocket! :1st_place_medal:

Be safe @anon89892515, sounds scary to me!! :confounded:

I like your new profile pic @Mno, looks like we have a new trend here on TS. See a lot of those comic faces lately. Here’s mine:
bitmoji-20190815082634

11 Likes

Day 332 :coffee:
Stressfull day yesterday. In the evening I went to the cinema with a friend. I saw a documentary about meditation. Somebody said something wise about try to be in control and that only gives stress, because you can’t control anything in life.

So true!!
Have to work on that for sure!

21 Likes

Day 11 sober. Really close to the end of the pilgrimage. I feel hopeful

20 Likes

39 days of free chains and not beeing under control of the liquid. :v::hugs:

23 Likes

Day 173. Morning all, hope you have great days!! Im feeling much better now that Im eating more. Glad I reviewed my diet as its already having a really positive impact.

19 Likes

Checking in for day 17 :slight_smile::v::muscle:

15 Likes

Day 44! Am amazed with myself that I have made it this far and it IS getting easier!

19 Likes

today, day one. The begining of a hard road but i fell strong.

13 Likes

Thank you!!! Lots of love!!! :smiley:

Day 3: today no bing drinking for me, today a sober day!

Enjoy the day :blue_heart:

“Don’t let your struggle become your identity”

16 Likes

Checking in waiting at the bus stop in Llanberis, heading over to Pen y Pass to take the Pyg track up a very misty Mount Snowdon!

18 Likes

That’s a shame. Still great to do it though. Especially by the time you get to the cafe.
Have fun.

1 Like

Checking in on day 225 almost 226. Tonight I did my service position at my favorite meetings when I had to check myself a bit when one person was sharing and had diarrhea of the mouth and was holding the meeting hostage and as secretary I’m supposed to step in and I was about to and then they went back on track. I just think they needed to vent but there’s a place and time for that. I just didn’t want to say something when I had so much newcomers in the meeting and discourage them from participating in the meeting at the same time this person been in recovery for a bit and should have know better. So I just decided to talk to that person after the meeting and express what I thought and see if they needed to vent more. The meeting went well other then that so thats the main purpose.

23 Likes

@anon46927530 I want to dedicate all my effort walking and arriving to Fatima to you. You inspired me to choose sobriety again when I was really down. May the Lord pay you back the one hundred fold. “I was in prison and you visited me” . I was in a deep cage of my addiction and yo friend sent me a word of hope

14 Likes

2 days is EVERYTHING! That was the hardest part for me. Well done!!!

2 Likes

Day 10. I’m a tiny bit worried that this feeling of success will fade.

But for now - I’m so happy I’m successfully sober and really LOVING it!

Keep rebelling against the culture that enables and encourages addiction lovely people :heart:

16 Likes

All good, thanks Keiti :blush: Lots of rain and wind, no problem here, but down south got hit hard.

2 Likes

Day 167

Slept well last night even after taking 2 naps yesterday. Still feel tired and a smidge cranky.
Is it possible to catch up on 20 years of crap sleep?

Have a lovely day you lovely sober peeps!

17 Likes