* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Checking in for day 19. Feeling super sleepy this morning. Want to get up and have a productive work day. I hope I follow through. At least I know I’ll be sober regardless.

14 Likes

Congrats @Dejavu! I got 7 weeks to go until Dadism. Although they say he could come mid September instead of the end. That doesn’t matter cause I’m still shitting kittens cause it’s my 1st kid.

7 Likes

88 days.
Felt a little itchy for a drink last night while I was meal prepping for our camping trip. There was a time when I never left for a vacation without being incredibly late and hungover. I mean, what’s a vacation if you don’t start the night before, right?! :unamused::unamused::laughing::laughing:
I got through it! Feel awesome so far this morning, with the exception of the latest weather forecast which is calling for storms this afternoon. Blah!!

Hope everyone has an awesome clean day!!

18 Likes

Day 4!! I’ve had weird dark dreams but better than passing out and never waking up to dreams.

15 Likes

Day 100 Nicotine free!!! So frikin happy about it too!! :raised_hands::smile:

14 Likes

Made it back. Or nearly anyway, stopped at the café near the end at Llanberis for a celebratory drink!

25 Likes

5 hours up and down! Were you running?
Looks like it cleared up a bit

3 Likes

Checking in on day 3. Hoping for more motivation to get things done today. Woke up to a very bad flare up of hand eczema, which I’m sure is connected to alcohol use and stress. :grimacing:

12 Likes

Checking in at day 149. Getting close to another milestone. Still have cravings once in a while, but not like before. Discovered that I recently got the aficionado badge. yeah! Have a super sober Thursday everyone!

18 Likes

Kevin your doing great man, milestones are cool. But everyday you have in recovery is cooler :sunglasses:. You have today, the past 148 have built a better stronger Kevin but you have today and that’s awesome man. Keep doing great and staying focused :heart:

7 Likes

Is that orange TANG in a can?!

4 Likes

Happy to see you back! Missed you around here, many of us did!

3 Likes

Great job Kevin! Keep up the good work. Your posts are inspirational to a lot of us. Get after it!

2 Likes

It didn’t feel like we were going very fast on the way up! Coming back down Llanberis was a good shout as that definitely made it quicker. Although I think we got up in about 2.5 hours which wasn’t too bad.

1 Like

I had to look that up! No it’s Tango :smile:

1 Like

Almost there :grin::kissing:

19 Likes

That’s fantastic! Keep up the good work! Best of luck in your continued sobriety. Seeing posts like this keeps me determined and let’s me know there’s hope for a screw up like me! Get it.

1 Like

Thanks man! Do you know what you’re having?

1 Like

Boy. My first kid and the first to carry on my family name.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Kids are great, lot of hard work, but it’s worth it. They are a test; they test your patience, your marriage, your relationships, your strength, your will… but what you get in return is the most amazing gift, unconditional love!

6 Likes