* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Check in for lucky day 13. Traveling today, so I will coddiwomple forth (thanks @siand for the new vocab word!)

10 Likes

23 Likes

Beautiful Numbers @MrCade :metal:

1 Like

Thinking of you sweet girl. Today is a new day. Sending you love. :tulip:

1 Like

Huh. Well I guess I got that goin’ for me. Which is nice.

23 Likes

Very nice!! Some big $ saved as well!!

1 Like

For those whom are struggling today…

7 Likes

@MrCade - 300!!! Yaaaaasssssss!!! I’m so glad that you popped back around. I love watching your progress. :bird::fire:

3 Likes

Day 141. Gonna go put some order to chaos. Have the best day you can all! Stay strong, stay sober!

14 Likes

Dan the man!!! Congrats brother. Hope everyone is adjusting to having a baby in the house and you are able to get some sleep. Stay strong, friend and a huge congrats on 11 months.

3 Likes

Day 42 check in.:v:

13 Likes

Super 600!!! Huge congratulations to you!!!

1 Like

Congrats Tom! This time you’re in it for the long haul! Stay strong, brother!

1 Like

I appreciate the support.

271 for the win my man, and then on an on you go. Keep rockin T.

6 Likes

I’m on day 1 but I’m getting thru it!!

20 Likes

Day 21…made it through the weekend. School is kicking my ass. Very mentally exhausting weekend. Having major anxiety about how I’m going to get everything done and pass. Woe is me. Lol. It’s all over my head. Anyway, 3 weeks down. Labor Day weekend is stressing me also. It will be my first get together for a pool party and the only talk is about what drinks everyone is bringing. But…Monday first. Sleep tight TS

13 Likes

Quick check in… A little late but, Day 14!
When I wake up it’ll be Day 15. So proud of myself and so proud of everyone else here too! I am so grateful for this community, reading every day has kept me feeling relatable and accountable. Here’s to another sober day :birthday:

18 Likes

Made it through the wedding!!! 29 days and no alcohol. Soooooooo proud of myself. I also learned today that no one really gives a shit. :woman_shrugging:t5: I wasn’t questioned or pressured. I still danced and had a great time. Feeling more comfortable just being me and I’m also looking less bloated!!! I looked amazing in my little black dress.

16 Likes

Welcome Andi!
Day 1. The most important day.
Surround yourself with sober, supportive people, like this app. It helps a lot.
We’re glad you are here!

5 Likes