* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Checking in and out at 12 days sober :new_moon_with_face: Goodnight everyone :sleeping:

20 Likes

Day 12. No words I just want to sleep.

15 Likes

Day 3 checking in

16 Likes

How are you holding up?

Day 23…wondering why I am so tired this week. Like fatigued? Last week, I was full of energy. I need that to come back to me. Off to dreamland now…I hope. Sweet dreams to all.

16 Likes

373 living the dream :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Day 35. Checking in.

16 Likes

81 Days. Lots of not so nice dreams. I made it to my coffee and don’t even feel that bad. Slept about 6 hours and I’m reminded how I would have felt 82 days ago at 6:30 in the morning, after being in a coma for a couple of hours, afterwards lying awake for another couple before having to get up hungover and dragging myself to work. Never again! I love to be sober. Have a good sober day all. Love from Amsterdam.

24 Likes

It’s part of the process. Your body is healing. Just take your time. Go with it and look after yourself and your sobriety.
Don’t worry about it.

5 Likes

Day 180 !!

It’s a bit early to be awake, but like Menno’s @Mno comparison with how’d I’d be feeling X number of days ago at this time of the a.m…
Huge difference! What a weight off my back!

19 Likes

Day 29 for alcohol. Day 5 for weed. The cravings are less intense, more tolerable. The fog is clearing. It’s difficult at times. I have hurt and alienated too many people. They expect me to be the same person I was. I have to win their trust somehow.

19 Likes

18 Likes

Disasterbating :joy: Love it.

+1 for taking it easy on yourself. There will always be shit stuff. Hopefully there will be some good stuff too!

I think it’s always good to remember that a sober life was never going to be a perfect life. But how amazing that you are in a headspace to see some storms up ahead and take sensible steps to prepare for them, rather than avoid them or look for answers at the bottom of a bottle.

6 Likes

I think I can relate to this. I think for me, part of it is realising, shit am I going to have to keep working at this? Like doesn’t it just get easy and you stop thinking about it?

I wonder if what happens is it just gets different, like with changing your diet or exercise regime. It does become second nature but it’s easy to fall back to unhealthy habits. So you build a routine, work a programme, whatever. That incorporates into your life and it does get easier. But it’s something that you carry on working on.

Also a big fat yes for just dealing with today! :pray::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Day 186. Im with you on this @Mno. Often cant beleive how bad I let things get and how I spent so much of my life hanging. A very good reminder to stay on track and keep pushing forward.

21 Likes

Day 298 and checking in :grin::muscle:

Have a great day in recovery you awsome bunch

20 Likes

Day 345 :coffee:
Happy with my day off. Going to the gym, cleaning the house and relax. It’s damn hot in the Netherlands.
a1937432b9732b09687a9d5076b6832c
Keep it sober TS friends, we can do just that today! :facepunch:

25 Likes

Had to hit the reset yesterday so not quite to 24 hours on the counter yet but feeling pretty good and hopeful about today. I do not want to hit the reset again. Yesterday was full of anxiety and I didn’t sleep well last night but I’m happy I didn’t cave and try to find pills. I am going to focus on today and accomplish what I can. Have a wonderful day all😀

9 Likes

Day 3 sober. A lot of memories of my past failures and sins. I try to focus in today and trying to do good to others

20 Likes

@aircircle. Ariel?! Did you save that seat for me my friend?!

45 Likes