* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

@anon12657779 Geoff, I’m so happy for you my friend. Congrats on 300. You are truly an outstanding guy and I feel so lucky to know you here on TS. Though I hope to have the privilege of meeting you like @Dejavu did, in real life! Someday!

6 Likes

Kick ass brother!! Love it Geoff!! Keep on the path man.

1 Like

I’d just like to say thanks for all the well wishes guys.
I can honestly say that I probably wouldn’t be here if it hadn’t been for all of you.
You have all played a part.

@anon44659383 will you stop with the wet finger already, it’s bad enough my dog sticks it tongue in there.:crazy_face:
@anon30771928, Mel, I like the idea of a re-brand. I’ve thought of it for myself, new life, new style.
@Jim78, no maybe Jim, " it’s when!! Positive mental attitude!.
Stay strong and focused people!:grinning:

10 Likes

Don’t know, it’s going to be something that evolves I think.
See what happens.:thinking:

4 Likes

Make me
:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I need to staple this to my forehead today.

16 Likes

Needs to be a bumper sticker!

1 Like

Dude! Next time you’re anywhere on the west coast, hit me up! Lunch is on me!!

3 Likes

Whoah! 300!! Congrats Geoff! Love that screen cap, like a perfect game in Bowling!

3 Likes

Checking in.
Day: 80 sober.

Turns out my son wont be leaving for his overnight with his Grandpa until tomorrow. I less night alone.

I saw my twin sister today. She wasn’t here long before she started yelling and name calling because I had asked her to watch Ethan the other day.

She is very toxic and I have to keep her at a distance (even though she now lives in the same building as me). I have learned to deal with her outbursts instead of letting them get to me. She is vindictive and malicious. I am glad I don’t see her very often. I have set boundaries and am intent on keeping them for my own sobriety.

Just making a nice dinner then relaxing with my not-so-little man.

Sending hugs and strength to those who need it today!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Because you were talking about new clothes. It made me think of my recent ideas on a new style.
It’s time to be who I’m supposed to be, whatever that is.
For years I’ve dressed in cheap clothing, because it was all I could afford. And I buzz cut my own hair.
So now it time to spend some time on me.

10 Likes

Congratulations :pray: wooow. I’m looking up to you you are an inspiration :heart:

1 Like

Mr G’s getting a makeover :blush::blush::blush::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

I can totally picture you in a fedora hat (or did I see that on here?)
You’d rock one! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just another day in the bag here. Stay sober, my friends. :v:

10 Likes

Jenna, I hope you had something to eat and are feeling better. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not a fedora no. But it will involve a hat. Though I don’t think permanently. I’ve never been one for hats. Ive had to wear them for work and it has not felt right as a pleasurable thing. But hey, time to change. Right?

1 Like

Wouldn’t say a make over Fran. Just a chance to wear some stylish cloths not bought cheap from the supermarket.

Checking in at the end of day 9.

10 Likes

Hey Tom, if by any chance I ever get to Chi car go I’m knocking on your door.

2 Likes