* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Wow… You both look great sober.
:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’m humbled with the positivity in your tone @MrCade, you truly are strong with what’s going on in your life.
Have a great sober day friends.
:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Day 321. It astounds me that I have made it this far. Today is a great day to be sober. :bird::two_hearts:

26 Likes

I know right it’s all so innocent and I don’t want to take that away from her. It was just a bump in the road and I am getting through! Thanks so much Kari I always appreciate your feedback. I hope you are well!

2 Likes

You’re so sweet @Joy
Thanks for saying that.
Are you doing alright today?
What’s new?

1 Like

Day 341. Running on maybe 4 hours of sleep, derived from 2 hour chunks.

Currently in the NICU with sweet baby P, doctors say if she continues to eat we can go home tomorrow (she lost over a pound since birth and took her to Hospital last night). Looking forward to a nap now.

34 Likes

Omg she looks so serene and sweet :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

What a beautiful baby :hugs: I’ll keep everything crossed that you can go home tomorrow!

2 Likes

Checking in on day 10 and almost through to day 11.

10 Likes

She looks so peaceful and not phased by keeping her folks up all night. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awwww, she’ll be ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure she’ll be fine, just being melodramatic! :grin:

1 Like

Probably your guitar playing :thinking:

2 Likes

PM if you want. I remember the NICU all to well

3 Likes

You have every right to be melodramatic x

I hope shes well Mate and I hope you get some sleep!

She’s perfect :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Day 46 check in.

11 Likes

Jenna, so happy you are back. That is so good you went to therapy and will see your doctor. Positive steps. I think you will feel even better once you start eating properly. Sending you a big hug. :tulip:

2 Likes

Hey Jenna, I think having some time to yourself will do you the world of good. Give you sometime to get your head around sobriety.
I should imagine that at the moment your head is all over the place. If you take work out of the equation, things will look better.
Take sometime to care for yourself.
:hugs:

1 Like