* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

@anon13078412 Gareth, it’s great to see you back. :tulip:

It is isn’t it :sunflower:

1 Like

Day 145. I had an intense relapse dream last night, seemingly out if nowhere. The good thing is that I was furious at myself for drinking and getting high in the dream. Then I woke up to another sober day with no hangover. Happy Friday all!

10 Likes

Thanks, I only left for a few days and didn’t realise that everyone knew. I didn’t intend on making an I’m leaving scene. Thank you though. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Checking in sober tonight. Good night you all😘

5 Likes

She is being soooo good! Before she would either be fussy or sleeping, mostly fussy. She must have been hangry all the time! Poor chook!

2 Likes

Hi Julia, nice to see you in higher spirits. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Checking in day 4. Work has been extra stressful lately which has been tricky. I used to come home and have a few to “relax”, but that’s no longer an option. Going straight to bed seems to work. I will incorporate exercise when i get stronger. Hope everyone is well :+1:

10 Likes

24 Likes

Day 14. I don’t even have the energy to put my thoughts here. It’s been an emotionally charged month. I can’t even cry anymore. I need some self-care so today I booked off work until next Thursday. Now sleep … I’ll probably be back on here at 3 am :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

I saw them in Boston, MA once when I was younger, they did a whole show based on the music of Jefferson Airplane, it was kind of a trip as a young girl… Have a great time!

1 Like

She’s seriously so sweet Dan, she makes me want another baby and that’s saying something. I hope she starts gaining weight soon :dizzy:

3 Likes

Awwww Lea!! She weighed in at 6lbs 3oz a moment ago, which is 6 ounces more than yesterday! Buuuut she smells saucy right now, so she might have just “lost” some weight… :thinking::flushed::grin:

6 Likes

Checking In: Day 14.

15 Likes

This pic brings back so many memories! My twins were both just barely 4 lbs and were in NICU for 2.5 weeks. They are now 19 and easily the best “thing” that every happened to me!

16 Likes

Happy Friday to U2 :slight_smile::wave:

1 Like

They look so much like you I had to do a double take

Day 25: I got good news for the weekend that the pool party has been cancelled. No more stressing about being social and trying to keep my sobriety. Will be a little easier now. But still, something about a long weekend makes me want to give in. like that’s the only way there is to relax and escape the madness. But I know better! So damn glad it is Friday tomorrow. :sleeping::sleeping:

13 Likes

You’re a saint, I dont know how you could do this 4 that long. It’s been a day and I’m already stir crazy!!