Checking in daily to maintain focus #10

Checking in on day 4. Got like 3 hours of sleep last night… Today ill just play some Fifa on my ps4. Maybe packning things up and moving to my mothers for a couple of weeks tomorrow.

Have a Nice, sober, weekend everyone :blue_heart::blue_heart:

20 Likes

Checking in today, Day 87 :white_check_mark:

Getting comfortable with attending AA on Zoom. It’s nice to see people’s faces!

18 Likes

That awesome! Congrats on 60 days! Just remember that even without the impact of substances it’s natural to have ups and downs in our moods and there are absolutely other stressors that impact how we are feeling and reacting to others. Good for you for being self aware and thinking about how your environment is affecting you right now. :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

4 Likes

Day 1 sober. Tendency to isolate more but I know is not the way. Just sharing here because I don’t want to close down

14 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void new

Day 128. Gorgeous spring day.

19 Likes

Oh wow they are gorgeous. There are quite a few coming out near me but they are the pale ones. Still lovely though.

1 Like

A lesson I often need reminding of too. We do indeed live in interesting times.

Best thing we can all do is work on keeping our side of the street clean.

3 Likes

Good morning. Day 76 clean and sober. Another sunny day! It takes alot of effort for me to see the upside in what I consider a down time. Grateful that I am working my recovery at this time because I am not sure if I could or would survive if I was still active im my many addictions. The added stresses of todays world have that voice in my head saying drink or pick up. Friends are relapsing, yesterday a friend that I’ve been talking with about being more than friends got a diagnosis of cancer like wtf it hurts so much to even write that. Three years today since my wife passed. Trying to remember what I’ve learnt and be who I want to be not who I was. Higher power please help me get through today!!

17 Likes

I can create enough problems in my own life without adding in world hunger lol

1 Like

Congratulations on 76!

2 Likes

Day 362. Almost one year now. I don’t post much on here recently, but owe the forum yet another thanks for helping me get my mind right. I feel like I’m in a good place mentally, and overall in my life. It’s because I’m not drinking. It’s been a rough string of days to get here, but I think that is always the case. It is a lot easier to manage sober, and I still have no interest in going back to a life of intoxication. Stay strong out there!

26 Likes

Way to go @Clarity! Excellent work on one week!

1 Like

Well done on 300 days @Mno. Your daily posts inspire me to keep going. :blush: Thanks for sharing your story.

1 Like

758.xx Happy Friday!! Today I guess is my 2 year anniversary on this app. It’s been great. Gotten to know some awesome people. No names because I would forget half of you lol. Thanks to those who have been here from day 1 and those who joined along the way.

We CAN and ARE doing it! Keep it up.

28 Likes

congrats on 30 days well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 32. Quick check in this morning. Today’s a good day, I have every intention of continuing to make it so. Happy Friday, folks!

Today I’m grateful for:

• my first spring morning with tea on the back deck
  • a long phone call with my Papi this morning
  • the weekend to spend more quality time with my husband that doesn’t revolve around drinking booze.
24 Likes

Very nearly had a glass of wine an hour ago. To the point of having the bottle ready to open. Then realised I was hungry so ate some lovely salad and quiche and dark chocolate and managed to step away from the wine. This is hard. It’s early days for me and my cravings are strong. But even in just 5 days I feel and look so much better without alcohol so need to stay sober!

10 Likes

THANK YOU so much!
:orange_heart:

1 Like

Stay strong